Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Was I In Heaven

vince_13

well guys just came back from a rolling road day at jamsport in northampton, with plenty of ST and RS but what i did notice is all of the cars had various items fitted, for example my m8s st has the silver door handles (interior) however i only saw 1 other st with them fitted the rest were plain black or grey, also the bonnet struts which i thought were standard on any RS however you could see where people had fitted them to the RS or ST and still had the original bonnet stay.

seems like ford doesn't like consistency haha

all in all a great day, star of the day was an RS running at 608bhp at 577ft/lb torque :D got some cracking photos aswell.

I took loads of cracking pics at the RS show at santapod and then my phone decided to go defunct and deleted everything! Was raging!

That's why I like Photobucket, all photos I take get uploaded immediately.

No lost photos even if my phone gets banjaxed.

yeh i took the advantage and more practice using my DSLR, my phone is naff anyway, would anyone be interested if i posted some pics?

Deffo I never get sick of looking at cars I cant afford :lol:

haha ok kl, ill try edit some tomorrow and get them uploaded

Did you run your own car on the dyno too?

No I had planned to but missed the payment deadline so didnt bother, probably be the lowest there haha

No I had planned to but missed the payment deadline so didnt bother, probably be the lowest there haha

Its useful to have - Even if you are not chasing big figures, it helps to tell if you have an engine problem, or if you modify your car in the future, even in a small way like a panel filter, to a remap or a custom exhaust, if it really did make an improvement or it was just a "placibo effect" / BS

It can also tell you not just the peak power/ torque, but what effect modifications have on the power/ torque curves (eg if you have a wider power-band than before) and the optimal revs to change gear (eg- should you "redline" the engine or change up earlier/ at what revs etc - for performance - this would ensure you are not revving your engine too high and wasting time/ fuel and increasing the stress on your engine un-nessisarily )

So it might be worth your while getting your car on next time

Great pic's Vince , those brake disc's are really smart

Its useful to have - Even if you are not chasing big figures, it helps to tell if you have an engine problem, or if you modify your car in the future, even in a small way like a panel filter, to a remap or a custom exhaust, if it really did make an improvement or it was just a "placibo effect" / BS

It can also tell you not just the peak power/ torque, but what effect modifications have on the power/ torque curves (eg if you have a wider power-band than before) and the optimal revs to change gear (eg- should you "redline" the engine or change up earlier/ at what revs etc - for performance - this would ensure you are not revving your engine too high and wasting time/ fuel and increasing the stress on your engine un-nessisarily )

So it might be worth your while getting your car on next time

gd point never thought of it that way

Great pic's Vince , those brake disc's are really smart

cheers preee, yeh as soon as he pulled up and the engine off you could hear the metal pinging and cracking due to them cooling down

Seem to be some very nice cars there! which of those was the winner at 608 horses?

it was jamsports own blue RS also known as the blue rocket

the engine pic and the brakes are from that car,

looks a beaut!

it was, was hoping to have a trip out in it but never got round to it, still ive been in an RS with 453bhp so cant complain

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club