Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Focus Titanium <3

Oliverb

don't know why I cant put my finger on it.

but as seen as your going the full zs kit then it will all tie in lovely.

will keep my eye on your procress

Fair enough ... id say there are a few occasions were i am not keen on it and thats only from a distance when you cant make it if its a standard grille or the zetec s ..

but yeah please do.. hopefully you will like it more once front skirt is on maybe .. :)

Great mod bud, i bet your proud with the out come? ZS kit would look great ;) was the wiring/fitment hard to do in your opinion?

oh yeah i think it looks great .. really makes a change to the car..

The wiring LOL

The wiring is easy if you know where you are attaching them too.. i was going the every colour wire trying to find the side light one to attach it to... after a long time of trying nothing!

then i Realised that i needed to wire it to the main beams !! DUUURRRRRR....

But yeah fairly straight forward. baring in mind mine didn't come with instructions.. just got some help of a guide on here and a fellow member :)

Pictures are great Ollie , but please next time , don't put that car in the back ground :P

• Like 1

Pictures are great Ollie , but please next time , don't put that car in the back ground :P

LOL...

hahaa, sorry that was a work car :P ...

dont worry once my car is complete-ish i have a nice spot for it to take some nice snaps :P

sorry if i have offended you hahaa :P

think he ment the pic with the mrs lol :P

• Like 2

think he ment the pic with the mrs lol :P

Oh , oh yeah ! Well don't I feel like a tool !

Post edited :-P

You should be able to delete yourbown comments yes :)

Mate the car looks great but your wench escaped from the kitchen lol. How long did it take to wire up the DRL? did you install the switch? if yes, where dId you put it?

I got everything to install mine, DRL's and switches plus tools... however not sure on how hard or easy it is, i dislike unfinished projects real bad, annoys the hell out of me lol.

The ZS grille needs to front skirts/splitter to complete it imo, once you have the full body kit it will look sweet! However, think i am the odd one out on this but... i really don't like the mini ST/ST rims most people here love them... i dislike them on anything else but an ST. reason why i feel this way is that they seem too common or generic, every man and his ford has mini ST/ST imo it's over played and for that reason i find the standard ZS rims sexy because they stand out even though they are stock.

Don't get me wrong though... the car looks nice i like it

Mate the car looks great but your wench escaped from the kitchen lol. How long did it take to wire up the DRL? did you install the switch? if yes, where dId you put it?

I got everything to install mine, DRL's and switches plus tools... however not sure on how hard or easy it is, i dislike unfinished projects real bad, annoys the hell out of me lol.

The ZS grille needs to front skirts/splitter to complete it imo, once you have the full body kit it will look sweet! However, think i am the odd one out on this but... i really don't like the mini ST/ST rims most people here love them... i dislike them on anything else but an ST. reason why i feel this way is that they seem too common or generic, every man and his ford has mini ST/ST imo it's over played and for that reason i find the standard ZS rims sexy because they stand out even though they are stock.

Don't get me wrong though... the car looks nice i like it

Haha I know.. Need to buy a chain

The DRLs took me longer than what they should have because for the majority of the day I was trying to find the side light wire to attatch it to.. But I later found out mine needed wired to the main beam .. Once I knew that it was fairly quick job !

Nah I don't have a switch for mine mate.. But I think pree has on his guide .. Take a look

Yeah can't wait for the front skirt to go on, then that's the front practically done :-)

That's fair enough mate with regards to the mini ST's .. I only have these on the car as they where on my old focus in good condition, and I can't stand the ones that came on it with all them spokes..

I think I will eventually change to the standard ZS ones though once all the body is complete :-) I do know some people have the minis depending on what the roads are like where they live... And with all the pot holes around at the moment where I am it's probably best to keep them...

• Like 1

Yeah same here, not a big fan of the titanium rims... too much spokes inded. 17 inch ZS rims rides hard lol... just letting you know ha

• Like 1

Hey Ollie,

Love what you did to the car so far, but wanted to throw a suggestion your way and see what you think of it. As most people will probably notice, I am an unreal fan of lowering the suspension and making sure the car is sitting as low as possible. (visually gives fantastic results, for the performance and the driving pleasure, it varies on each person individually :D

You have fitted the ST alloys into it, which makes it look extremely good, but if you would even dish out about 200 quid on a nice, reliable set of coil-overs and lower the car, i think you will be extremely pleased with the outcome :D

• Like 1

Hey Ollie,

Love what you did to the car so far, but wanted to throw a suggestion your way and see what you think of it. As most people will probably notice, I am an unreal fan of lowering the suspension and making sure the car is sitting as low as possible. (visually gives fantastic results, for the performance and the driving pleasure, it varies on each person individually :D

You have fitted the ST alloys into it, which makes it look extremely good, but if you would even dish out about 200 quid on a nice, reliable set of coil-overs and lower the car, i think you will be extremely pleased with the outcome :D

Thank you very much for you comment :)

mine are only the mini st alloys though.. do you think that i should get the low profiles and bigger alloys if i was to lower it ?

thanks

Just a little something i have purchased :P

post-42643-0-17396900-1371322111_thumb.j

personally i think this colour is best, keep it sweet and simple, should blend in well with the cars colours...

you likey ??

and these ...

post-42643-0-30564600-1371458619_thumb.j

• Like 1

liking the badges they will look sweet

• Like 1

Thank you very much for you comment :)

mine are only the mini st alloys though.. do you think that i should get the low profiles and bigger alloys if i was to lower it ?

thanks

Your existing 16" wheels give the same overall circumpherance as 18" so lowering it on 16" is not a problem.

I've lowerd mine on eibachs 20mm front 35mm rear

It has actually stopped the nose dive on the front so now I can fit my foot under the splitter

The rear windows are level with the front now too so the stance is much better.

Cross winds are reduiced and handling is much improved,

After loweing if you did fit 18 or 19" then the rims would replace the visible tyre side wall for apperance but your 16's will be fine.

• Like 2

Update - I mentioned about possibly getting the front skirt painted and fitted this month , it's not going to happen :-( had to splash out on other things, so it will have to wait! I may just wait until I get the rear skirt and get them done together ... So In the mean time I will be buying cheaper mods for now :-)

more pics soon!

A bit off topic, but Lenny the picture underneath your last post - is that how your car is looking at the moment? :D :D

If so, holy jaysus... Me gusta :)

I like these !!!

Debating whether to add these on to the build list!!!???

post-42643-0-77773800-1371670035_thumb.j

• Like 1

hi dude, loving the mods so far and mods to come. You seem to have very similar ideas to myself, so here are some pics to see what your car will look like lolol

null_zps24c57630.jpg

null_zps3507b9b7.jpg

null_zpsb8b3022b.jpg

once youve got the zs kit fitted should look very similar!!

same colour gel overlays... mudflaps would be an absolute must!! and maybe the twin reverse/clear fog light mod would interest you??

hi dude, loving the mods so far and mods to come. You seem to have very similar ideas to myself, so here are some pics to see what your car will look like lolol

once youve got the zs kit fitted should look very similar!!

same colour gel overlays... mudflaps would be an absolute must!! and maybe the twin reverse/clear fog light mod would interest you??

Nice one !

Thanks for that :-)

Very nice looking car ... I can't wait to get mine looking like that !!

Oh yeah I will defo get the mud flaps 100% and the clear fog I was going to get as well but the eBay seller changed their price from £20 too £99 lol???? Maybe an error I don't know but they seem to have done it to most of their products

• Like 1

erm yea sod that.... far too much money!! you can prob get the part cheaper from ford dealers alot cheaper... i cant actually remember where i got mine?? i will have to have a look... i might have got it from teamtorquesteer.com but they are also very pricey!! PM me if your looking for any bits and bobs im sure i can help out!!

• Like 1

Thanks mate !!!

Well...
Gel overlays have arrived!
New Pedals have arrived!
New wheel nuts have arrived and now painted!

• Like 1

So i got the opportunity to fit the gel overlays :)
i think i they look pucker!! good choice of colour if i do say so myself !!
i have over heated the back one gone a bit bubbly so in the future i will get some more and try and get them perfect but for now they will doo :)
post-42643-0-68885300-1371922382_thumb.j
post-42643-0-96254700-1371922408_thumb.j
post-42643-0-20085500-1371922435_thumb.j

also fitted my new pedals....
not the zetec s ones i couldnt justify spending £80 on something like that !!! But these are nice enough ..
post-42643-0-38128900-1371922543_thumb.j

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club