Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Focus Titanium <3

Oliverb

Eyebrows received today, just got to spray them and once on they should give the front end a meaner look.. >:-D

Getting there -

post-42643-0-34596900-1376754896_thumb.j

• Like 1

Eyebrows received today, just got to spray them and once on they should give the front end a meaner look.. >:-D

Getting there -

attachicon.gif image.jpg

Looking good mate,

One thing I'd advise before further investment though,

Fit them and try close the bonnet,

If all is well the go ahead.

I purchased a set of E marked CSR light brows for the focus mk2.5

Paid to have them colour coded, removed the headlights and stuck them on,

All was fantastic,

Went to close the bonnet and.....

No

The stuck on brows were too fat to allow the bonnet close,

So took them off and like a Granny I painted on the brows instead.

Yeah I was thinking that when just placing them on today that they seem really close to the bonnet , hopefully all will be fine :-)

Thanks for the advice though Lenny!

Did you paint yours yourself then ?

• Like 1

Yeah I was thinking that when just placing them on today that they seem really close to the bonnet , hopefully all will be fine :-)

Thanks for the advice though Lenny!

Did you paint yours yourself then ?

No I can't paint mate I'm us less,

I had paid for them to be colour coded,

Then when they didn't fit, I used the chrome headlights while the black headlights were in the body shop getting the brows painted on.

So overall. Was out 100 quid between buying and spraying CSR Automotive headlight brows for them to be binned.

No I can't paint mate I'm us less,

I had paid for them to be colour coded,

Then when they didn't fit, I used the chrome headlights while the black headlights were in the body shop getting the brows painted on.

So overall. Was out 100 quid between buying and spraying CSR Automotive headlight brows for them to be binned.

I see , worth it though because your ones look mad ! They have followed the existing line in the headlights haven't they where as these ones I have bought only cover half of the area yours do!

If that makes sense lol !

not looking good... The paint dried perfectly in the sun until a gust of wind blew the eyebrows on the grass!!!
and Lenny i think you are going to be right in what you said about the bonnet catching on them :( !!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all ,

Sorry i haven't posted much in a while. I have been on a little break in yarmouth just as a little warm up holiday before i head off to Tunisia in a week ;)

Any way... Today i have managed to fit the eye brows on, making sure that the bonnet doesn't catch on them which was a big concern. after Lenny pointed out this could happen..

when i fitted the brows they did look very close when the bonnet was closed so i loosened the headlights and adjusted them slightly and now have a decent amount of room in between the bonnet and the brows "phewwww"

they are fairly discrete, so i am actually pretty happy with them , not to in your face !

I am just waiting for the adhesive to dry, before i peel the tape off ... so here is what they look like at the moment :)

post-42643-0-05851600-1377715896_thumb.j

post-42643-0-96881400-1377715974_thumb.j

post-42643-0-38626700-1377716365_thumb.j

post-42643-0-86697500-1377716000_thumb.j

post-42643-0-49497000-1377716338_thumb.j

• Like 1

im not sure if I like them or not my self but as long as you like them that's all that matters fella

• Like 2

Hmmmm I have mixed feelings on them, well done on the mod tho! As long as your happy with them tho! I just think they arnt flush enough looking i like clean lines, less is more bla bla! Lennys are nice as they look subtle if you know what i mean!

But hey makes your car different/unique from the rest and thats always a plus in my book!

• Like 1

Cheers for the comments guys !

I would get mine like Lenny's but I don't want to copy him to much to be honest and plus with the money he spent on his I would rather get the rest of the body kit first but maybe later on I might we will see ...

Front skirt getting sprayed this week!!

ollie can you get a slight angled pic for us?? its the part of the brows that are nearest the sides that im not too sure about, if that makes sense lol could just be the angle of the pic not doing it justice..

ollie can you get a slight angled pic for us?? its the part of the brows that are nearest the sides that im not too sure about, if that makes sense lol could just be the angle of the pic not doing it justice..

is this what you mean ?

the best i could get in the dark :( ?

post-42643-0-45460200-1377977763_thumb.j

and look whats finally being sprayed :P ....... decided to save some pennies and allow my dad to give it a bash!!

1st coat and looking good !!!!!

post-42643-0-81051600-1377980647_thumb.j

post-42643-0-13374700-1377980670_thumb.j

post-42643-0-58198900-1377980772_thumb.j

this is where the split used to be that was repaired ( split shown in pictures at the beginning of the thread ) not even a visible bulge ...

post-42643-0-41941600-1377980760_thumb.j

• Like 1

Looks like a good job now just got to get pics of it fitted!

• Like 1

Looks like a good job now just got to get pics of it fitted!

Yeah I know , I can't wait, had this for so long now!

Will be fitted this week..I hope :-)

Yeah I know , I can't wait, had this for so long now!

Will be fitted this week..I hope :-)

Looking good mate,

Look forward to seeing it fitted,

Guide is linked below this post if required.

• Like 1

I have just ordered the Rear Skirt... finally!!!
After seeing my dad doing a cracking job of spraying the front skirt, i decided to just grab a skirt that i saw on eBay today... Its second hand, but no cracks just a few minor scuffs. so will get my dad to refurb that too!

it was originally for sale on eBay for £140 + £10 postage... I managed to grab it getting £20 off .. so i thought that was fairly good.

I now need to find the rear tow eye cover... anyone know where ? or seen any on eBay?

front skirt is in the last stages of being finished so just being polished down... :)

• Like 1

I have just ordered the Rear Skirt... finally!!!

After seeing my dad doing a cracking job of spraying the front skirt, i decided to just grab a skirt that i saw on eBay today... Its second hand, but no cracks just a few minor scuffs. so will get my dad to refurb that too!

it was originally for sale on eBay for £140 + £10 postage... I managed to grab it getting £20 off .. so i thought that was fairly good.

I now need to find the rear tow eye cover... anyone know where ? or seen any on ebay?

front skirt is in the last stages of being finished so just being polished down... :)

Sounds good mate,

There may be a part number for the toe eye cover

You could always mould your own with some filler,

If you need some genuine for rivets for fitting these parts let me know as I have around 20

• Like 1

Sounds good mate,

There may be a part number for the toe eye cover

You could always mould your own with some filler,

If you need some genuine for rivets for fitting these parts let me know as I have around 20

yeah because i cant find the part on any of the ford parts websites..

yeah i might try a mould it... :-)

oooooo they may come in handy actually Lenny :)

oooooo they may come in handy actually Lenny :)

Pm me your address mate,

I'll send em on to you,

I've no use for them in the future :( history has been made

• Like 1

Look what arrived today :-P

post-42643-0-92802700-1378292064_thumb.j

post-42643-0-48204100-1378292093_thumb.j

Going to need a refurb but no cracks or anything like that just a sand down and paint

I have decided to spray the diffuser part the ford sea grey as I already have that colour from my old focus , what you think?

i would gloss the under part and not leave it matted like they normally come..

this colour... grey metallic with sort of a slight hint of blue

post-42643-0-29810000-1378292250_thumb.j

Dad has primed it already! Decided to fit both parts when I get back from my holiday in a week..

post-42643-0-27661400-1378309614_thumb.j

post-42643-0-77025600-1378309691_thumb.j

Blimey my dad is on role, first coat of the under part done looking good,

post-42643-0-12297600-1378310664_thumb.j

Boarder tape off , sorry getting a bit excited now so getting pic happy

post-42643-0-37956000-1378319309_thumb.j

Ford part number for rear tow eye cover is 1521653 @ £5.30 inc vat (primed) :)

Just read all your thread you have done a fantastic job car look great :) aslo checked and you can fit power fold mirrors as you have all the correct modules you just need the mirrors and a switch add one wire and config with the EML and you have power folding mirrors

Ford part number for rear tow eye cover is 1521653 @ £5.30 inc vat (primed) :)

Just read all your thread you have done a fantastic job car look great :) aslo checked and you can fit power fold mirrors as you have all the correct modules you just need the mirrors and a switch add one wire and config with the EML and you have power folding mirrors

Nice one cheers for the part number , and that's for the ZS yeah?

Thanks, even once the kit fitted will still be in the search for other mods so yeah I think the power fold mirrors will be a go ahead,

Cheers for looking at the thread and for the ideas :-)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club