Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Focus Titanium <3

Oliverb

Nice one cheers for the part number , and that's for the ZS yeah?

Thanks, even once the kit fitted will still be in the search for other mods so yeah I think the power fold mirrors will be a go ahead,

Cheers for looking at the thread and for the ideas :-)

Yes correct number trust me :) i have all the ford info i need at hand as i work for a ford dealer and often take my work home with me ha ha ha

• Like 1

Looking good Ollie, rear diffuser is definitely on my list as my Focus is practically screaming for it.

Be great to see it when it's fitted. My focus is sea grey so torn between matching diffuser or just have it painted silver.

Looking good Ollie, rear diffuser is definitely on my list as my Focus is practically screaming for it.

Be great to see it when it's fitted. My focus is sea grey so torn between matching diffuser or just have it painted silver.

Yeah I can't wait to see it fitted either :-P

But now I have to be patient and wait to fit them at the same time

Yeah get one !!

you may know this already, but on eBay if you was to buy one brand new there is a ford dealer on there that sells them for £200 rather than the normal price from ford what ever that is, but it's more than the eBay price.

Unless you do what I have done and go for second hand and then a bargain will pop up!!

I would go for the ford moon dust silver if I was you just so the skirt it more visible :-) but its up to you, your motor :D

Hehe yeah moondust it will be. Yeah the brand new ones are tempting, but I'm always keeping any eye out for the bargain ones ;)

Cars looking great, keep up the good work, as much as the bank balance will allow.lol

• Like 1

Hehe yeah moondust it will be. Yeah the brand new ones are tempting, but I'm always keeping any eye out for the bargain ones ;)

Cars looking great, keep up the good work, as much as the bank balance will allow.lol

Thank you :-)

Haha, sometimes it's not the bank balance its what the misses allows :-P

Rear skirt complete!

both just need a good old polish but that will be done once fitted!

post-42643-0-80117200-1378407021_thumb.j

post-42643-0-19009800-1378407061_thumb.j

• Like 1

they are going to look sweet once fitted fella.

im in to minds on what to do get the front/rear skirt or just front with a triple r spliter or just go for the back decisions decisions

• Like 1

they are going to look sweet once fitted fella.

im in to minds on what to do get the front/rear skirt or just front with a triple r spliter or just go for the back decisions decisions

Yeah it will!!!

Get both skirts and then fit the splitter for the front too, won't make it that much lower because even with the skirt fitted it sits fairly high still, unless your car is lowered already.. :-)

Debating whether to purchase an S badge to make my car a TITANIUM "S" lol.. Or not ? I want to keep my TITANIUM badge on no matter what...

You could always print off the image of an S badge, cut it out and see what it would look like on the rear next to or below the Titanium badge. Or photoshop an image of the rear of your car and see what a mockup would look like.

Cmon Ollie, you keeping us waiting for images of the diffuser attached :P

You could always print off the image of an S badge, cut it out and see what it would look like on the rear next to or below the Titanium badge. Or photoshop an image of the rear of your car and see what a mockup would look like.

That.... Is a good idea !

I can't photo shop though lol

And sorry about the wait :-P

Got my holiday first :-P probably for them when as soon as I get back because I have a few days off after... And plus I am a little excited !

• Like 1

That.... Is a good idea !

I can't photo shop though lol

And sorry about the wait :-P

Got my holiday first :-P probably for them when as soon as I get back because I have a few days off after... And plus I am a little excited !

Ok I'll let you off, since I'm still on my holiday buzz, so I know how it feels B)

I think you should remove the A, N, U, and the M

Then fit the S badge in place of the M

Titis ;)

• Like 3

Quick update ,

Will be back from holiday soon all :-P

(Early Monday)

Hope you guy are well...

• Like 2

Hi all,

Really sorry for the slow progress on the car..

Since I have been back from holiday I have had a sickness bug so I haven't been doing much at all...

Hopefully at the weekend if the weather is decent enough I might get round to fitting some of the body kit!

Also since I updated my phone to the ios7 I have been logged out of my email account and can't get back into it as of yet so I haven't been recieving any notifications :-( hope to get this sorted soon too...

I had an arrival of another package the other day too which I also know you have all been waiting for !! LOL.. The wing mirror rain deflectors, I haven't put them on yet either but once I do I will get a pic for you guys to judge if you like them or not..

• Like 1

finally !!!! I got round to fitting the rear Skirt today, took a bit longer than what it should have due to a silly mistake. but all is well now!

I have managed to smudge the adhesive on the paint work of the skirt does anyone know how i can get this off??

i will get pictures up soon when adhesive removed and skirt polished up:)

I also fitted the rain deflectors for the wing mirrors but they looked absolutely shocking so they came straight off LOL .... Don't waste your time or £2 getting them :) its not even worth me putting a pic up of how they looked , just trust me ...

• Like 1

Autoglym Tar Remover should work. what I use to remove the adhesive for the badges.

• Like 1

Nice one thanks my dad should have that as he has every auto glym product going lol!

So rear skirt fitted :-)

post-42643-0-90547000-1379850474_thumb.j

post-42643-0-36289000-1379850503_thumb.j

Still need to get the rear tow eye cap so left the existing one in

• Like 2