Feet Under The Table

• Members via FB
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Ford Model: 1.6 zetec
  • Year: 2008

Posted 08 June 2013 - 07:14 PM

hahaa, sorry that was a work car :P ...
dont worry once my car is complete-ish i have a nice spot for it to take some nice snaps :P 
sorry if i have offended you hahaa :P

think he ment the pic with the mrs lol  :P

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#32 Oliverb

Oliverb

Too much time on the boards

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • Name: Ollie
  • Ford Model: Ford Focus Titanium

Posted 08 June 2013 - 10:16 PM

think he ment the pic with the mrs lol  :P

Oh , oh yeah ! Well don't I feel like a tool !
Post edited :-P

#33 DanGersFord

DanGersFord

Dan The Gas Man

• FOC Supporters
  • 3,498 posts
  • Name: Daniel
  • Ford Model: Fiesta ST3
  • Year: 2014
Contributor

Posted 08 June 2013 - 10:18 PM

You should be able to delete yourbown comments yes :)

#34 mixmasterlooney

mixmasterlooney

The Sexecutioner

• FOC Supporters
  • 1,381 posts
  • Name: Kurt
  • Ford Model: Focus Zetec S
  • Year: 2010
Contributor

Posted 09 June 2013 - 07:11 PM

Mate the car looks great but your wench escaped from the kitchen lol. How long did it take to wire up the DRL? did you install the switch? if yes, where dId you put it?

I got everything to install mine, DRL's and switches plus tools... however not sure on how hard or easy it is, i dislike unfinished projects real bad, annoys the hell out of me lol.

The ZS grille needs to front skirts/splitter to complete it imo, once you have the full body kit it will look sweet! However, think i am the odd one out on this but... i really don't like the mini ST/ST rims most people here love them... i dislike them on anything else but an ST. reason why i feel this way is that they seem too common or generic, every man and his ford has mini ST/ST imo it's over played and for that reason i find the standard ZS rims sexy because they stand out even though they are stock. 

Don't get me wrong though... the car looks nice i like it

#35 Oliverb

Oliverb

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 07:30 PM

Mate the car looks great but your wench escaped from the kitchen lol. How long did it take to wire up the DRL? did you install the switch? if yes, where dId you put it?

I got everything to install mine, DRL's and switches plus tools... however not sure on how hard or easy it is, i dislike unfinished projects real bad, annoys the hell out of me lol.

The ZS grille needs to front skirts/splitter to complete it imo, once you have the full body kit it will look sweet! However, think i am the odd one out on this but... i really don't like the mini ST/ST rims most people here love them... i dislike them on anything else but an ST. reason why i feel this way is that they seem too common or generic, every man and his ford has mini ST/ST imo it's over played and for that reason i find the standard ZS rims sexy because they stand out even though they are stock. 

Don't get me wrong though... the car looks nice i like it

Haha I know.. Need to buy a chain

The DRLs took me longer than what they should have because for the majority of the day I was trying to find the side light wire to attatch it to.. But I later found out mine needed wired to the main beam .. Once I knew that it was fairly quick job !
Nah I don't have a switch for mine mate.. But I think pree has on his guide .. Take a look

Yeah can't wait for the front skirt to go on, then that's the front practically done :-)

That's fair enough mate with regards to the mini ST's .. I only have these on the car as they where on my old focus in good condition, and I can't stand the ones that came on it with all them spokes..
I think I will eventually change to the standard ZS ones though once all the body is complete :-) I do know some people have the minis depending on what the roads are like where they live... And with all the pot holes around at the moment where I am it's probably best to keep them...

#36 mixmasterlooney

mixmasterlooney

The Sexecutioner

• FOC Supporters
  • 1,381 posts
  • Name: Kurt
  • Ford Model: Focus Zetec S
Contributor

Posted 09 June 2013 - 08:16 PM

Yeah same here, not a big fan of the titanium rims... too much spokes inded. 17 inch ZS rims rides hard lol... just letting you know ha

#37 ukphillad

ukphillad

Feet Under The Table

• FOC Supporters
  • 124 posts
  • Name: Phil
  • Ford Model: 1.4 Style

Posted 15 June 2013 - 01:13 PM

Hey Ollie, 

Love what you did to the car so far, but wanted to throw a suggestion your way and see what you think of it. As most people will probably notice, I am an unreal fan of lowering the suspension and making sure the car is sitting as low as possible. (visually gives fantastic results, for the performance and the driving pleasure, it varies on each person individually :D 

You have fitted the ST alloys into it, which makes it look extremely good, but if you would even dish out about 200 quid on a nice, reliable set of coil-overs and lower the car, i think you will be extremely pleased with the outcome :D 

#38 Oliverb

Oliverb

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 06:49 PM

Hey Ollie, 

Love what you did to the car so far, but wanted to throw a suggestion your way and see what you think of it. As most people will probably notice, I am an unreal fan of lowering the suspension and making sure the car is sitting as low as possible. (visually gives fantastic results, for the performance and the driving pleasure, it varies on each person individually :D

You have fitted the ST alloys into it, which makes it look extremely good, but if you would even dish out about 200 quid on a nice, reliable set of coil-overs and lower the car, i think you will be extremely pleased with the outcome :D

Thank you very much for you comment :) 
mine are only the mini st alloys though.. do you think that i should get the low profiles and bigger alloys if i was to lower it ?

thanks 

#39 Oliverb

Oliverb

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 06:59 PM

Just a little something i have purchased :P

badge silver black.jpg

personally i think this colour is best, keep it sweet and simple, should blend in well with the cars colours... 

you likey ??

and these ...

pedals.JPG

#40 b4zz

b4zz

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts
  • Name: Barry
  • Ford Model: facelift focus zetec
  • Year: 2009

Posted 16 June 2013 - 08:49 AM

liking the badges they will look sweet

#41 Lenny

Lenny

Retired Moderator

• FOC Supporters
  • 9,252 posts
  • Name: Leonard
  • Ford Model: Focus ZetecS
Contributor

Posted 16 June 2013 - 09:09 AM

Thank you very much for you comment :) 
mine are only the mini st alloys though.. do you think that i should get the low profiles and bigger alloys if i was to lower it ?
thanks 

Your existing 16" wheels give the same overall circumpherance as 18" so lowering it on 16" is not a problem.
I've lowerd mine on eibachs 20mm front 35mm rear
It has actually stopped the nose dive on the front so now I can fit my foot under the splitter
The rear windows are level with the front now too so the stance is much better.
Cross winds are reduiced and handling is much improved,
After loweing if you did fit 18 or 19" then the rims would replace the visible tyre side wall for apperance but your 16's will be fine.

#42 Oliverb

Oliverb

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 01:06 AM

Update - I mentioned about possibly getting the front skirt painted and fitted this month , it's not going to happen :-( had to splash out on other things, so it will have to wait! I may just wait until I get the rear skirt and get them done together ... So In the mean time I will be buying cheaper mods for now :-)
more pics soon!

#43 ukphillad

ukphillad

Feet Under The Table

• FOC Supporters
  • 124 posts
  • Name: Phil
  • Ford Model: 1.4 Style

Posted 19 June 2013 - 12:08 PM

A bit off topic, but Lenny the picture underneath your last post - is that how your car is looking at the moment? :D :D

If so, holy jaysus... Me gusta :)

#44 Oliverb

Oliverb

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:37 PM

I like these !!!
Debating whether to add these on to the build list!!!???

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg

#45 alkyz89

alkyz89

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 375 posts
  • Name: Aaron
  • Ford Model: focus zetec S

Posted 20 June 2013 - 08:21 PM

hi dude, loving the mods so far and mods to come. You seem to have very similar ideas to myself, so here are some pics to see what your car will look like lolol

null_zps24c57630.jpg

null_zps3507b9b7.jpg

null_zpsb8b3022b.jpg

once youve got the zs kit fitted should look very similar!!

same colour gel overlays... mudflaps would be an absolute must!! and maybe the twin reverse/clear fog light mod would interest you??

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users