Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Zetec S "street Pack"

DawnMckie

Hi everyone :)

I'm about to purchase my new Ford Fiesta Zetec S in Frozen White!

However the problem is that the garage (a ford garage) is advertising it as coming with a Street Pack, as far as I'm aware the Street Pack includes tinted windows and 17" alloys?
But the car I'm about to purchase only has the tinted windows and standard looking spoke alloys.

Basically I'm wondering whether I might be getting ripped off? There are other cars on their website that have the street pack alloys, but their not being advertised as "street pack".

Any feedback is appreciated :)

The picture attached is the alloys coming with the car.

post-43927-0-42041700-1369672553_thumb.j

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/user/35244-scotthunter/

If you look at this guys picture that is I believe the zetec s street pack alloys. Id argue with them about it maybe even try and get money off for them tryin to fob you off lol

Yeah see I thought that!! And I've been reading around and apparently it costs a fair amount to upgrade to a "street pack" so I think its a bit unfair that their selling me the car with the street pack included in the price!

I will give them a call again and see if theres anyway they could maybe swap them :)

This is it here.. You can just make out the tinted windows.

post-43927-0-24237300-1369674994_thumb.j

Yup that pic is the standard 16" Zetec S wheels, street pack are 17" and in the photo MartynS posted.

If they wont swap them tell them you're wanting money off

Yeah hopefully I'll get them swapped because there reluctant about taking money off the car! But I'll let yous know how I get on :)

And how much are the 17" alloys? Because I'll try get that off the price if I can, then buy them myself

At the end of the day though reluctant or not if they're advertising it with the street pack then they have an obligation to make sure what they're selling is accurately described and if not id go to citizens advice who will have a feild day with them ob your behalf

• Like 1

Then you need tyres on top of that!

I had this issue when I bought my used Zetec S 6 months ago. The photos had the Streetpack alloys on, but the car only had standard. I presumed I must have imagined the streetpacks on the photo, so had already bought the car when I realised otherwise.

The sales manager checked the Ford system which tells them what options etc. the car had when it rolled of the production line. This proved that somehow the alloys on mine had been swapped since manufacture. He said they could be in a lot of trouble from Ford for it. They ended up putting the Streetpack alloys from another car onto mine as they were struggling to locate the actual ones. Two wrongs and all that :)

Get them to prove they not been removed on yours

Well I called and there excuse was that because its a diesel it doesn't get street pack alloys because the standard alloys are more fuel efficient and it's part of "go green".. Bit pee'd off.

Get the reg and shove it in ford Etis and that will soon tell you what it had on it

How old is the car? Diesels couldn't have the street pack after March 2010.

A 60 plate.. The guy says it's got smaller tyres because its more economical because the cars lighter, 1.4's have bigger wheels as its a smaller engine and petrols get them because they can carry them. It still doesn't explain why it's being sold as having a street pack.

That'll be it then, it can't have the street pack and the dealer is wrongly advertising it.

like iNath said the diesel mk7 ZS dont have the street pack 17" alloys, if you look on autotrader non of the diesels have them :)

like iNath said the diesel mk7 ZS dont have the street pack 17" alloys, if you look on autotrader non of the diesels have them :)

Not quite - 58/09/59 diesels could have them ;)

Not quite - 58/09/59 diesels could have them ;)

true, but any after that wont ;) unless the owner decided to fit them after lol

true, but any after that wont ;) unless the owner decided to fit them after lol

Like if you ever find my old one for sale!

Still they shouldn't be advertising it with the street pack if it hasnt actually got it?

Still they shouldn't be advertising it with the street pack if it hasnt actually got it?

Probably a mistake by the garage seeing the tinted glass. So many places that sell cars for a business put things on that they don't, either due to sheer bone idleness and using previous listings, or just lack of knowledge.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club