Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Egr Blank And Dtuk Eco Tuning Box

focus zetec s black

well just like too share my reports on the egr blank/dtuk eco box...on a euro 3 1.8tdci... fitted the blank a week ago,simple job did not remove anything apart from 10mm bolts on egr pipe, what a difference its made the lag/flat spot has totally gone... this for my wife was dangerous specially pulling out of junctions!before fitting the blank I cleaned out inlet best I could without removing it... using pipe cleaners and carb cleaner. before we fitted blank town driving was 37mpg on trip at first it went down to 35 but now after aprox 100 mile of town driving its 40mpg def best mod on a 1.8 tdci engine for price of a gel badge, the black smoke on load seems to have gone too.today I fitted a second hand dtuk eco tuning box of eBay for 75 pound its on standard setting ive covered 50 mile seems very good on low down power really torquey pulls well now in 3rd/4th and now reading 45mpg this was town/motorway mix.

I also have a panal filter to fit try make car breath a bit better!

on a side note bit confused how to change settings on box. sure it says turn adjuster anti clock for bit more power/torque?i now its a eco box but we tow so might need that bit more torque if any one can shed some light.

try emailing dtuk for instructions. i think its proably a case of turn it up by one and see what you feel is best.

yes been on phone to them today I have all paperwork/instructions it just contradicts itself lol..its clockwise answer to my question!and yes one notch at a time really happy with the standard setting it comes with but might need to ajust a tad when towing.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club