Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Fiesta, Picking It Up.....tomorrow!

BrumBrum

Hello everyone :)

Quite excited at the moment! You can guess why!

I pick up my new fiesta tomorrow after waiting exactly 1 week from ordering, which is fairly quick in terms of delivery time.

I'm getting the Race Red Zetec 1.0 100ps EcoBoost.

I only went for one addition, which was a spare wheel.

I do have a few questions;

- Spare wheel; Do you get to keep the spare wheel after the two years?

- Footwell Lighting; Is this standard on Zetec's or is it Zetec-S it starts?

- RPM; What RPM is your fiesta doing at around 70mph? Currently my 1.2 Clio is at about 3.3

Cheers!

Hello and welcome, that's pretty quick time for getting a new car

Spare wheel stay's with the car after the two years I'm sure, if you optioned it then it doesn't have the tyre inflation kit, so if you take it you leave the new owner with now spare lol if you trade it in

Footwell lighting is standard on the Zetec and Titanium's

I have the same Ecoboost as you and at 70 its doing 2,500 rpm. Like this as my old 1.25 was doing 1,000 rpm more, so it's a more relaxed cruiser

Thanks for your reply Mick,

Yeah, i do believe it is a pretty fast turn-around.

I see what you mean about the spare tire, fair enough!

In regards to the RPM - i felt the same when i test drove it. I was going around 65 - the engine was silent and there was not a single feel of it struggling.

Picking it up at 2 today :)

Good choice of colour Nathan! Footwell lighting is standard on zetec's up, I've changed mine for blue smd ones already though to match in with the dials.

Good choice of colour Nathan! Footwell lighting is standard on zetec's up, I've changed mine for blue smd ones already though to match in with the dials.

Where did you get the lamps to match? Wouldnt mind some! Or maybe the red to match the cup holders as i have the red seats in my ZS

And hope you enjoy the Fiesta Nathan, loved mine since day 1!

Just searched the bay of E

Yeah I was guessing there, I just dont want to go buying a blue which is nothing like the dials thats all, might go for red though, its not too much red because car is Panther Black, so the red would go with the seats and cup holders

I'm in love with it! Can't get my head around the acceleration and gear ratio for just a 1.0 litre! I must remember to ware the engine in before i put my foot down ;)

Ford sync works a treat - reading a text, instantly playing music when I step in the car; it's great.

Looking forward to a motorway run next week :)

I havent tried it for reading a text yet! Do you have an iPhone? I know it doesnt send texts for those, but I love the Ford Sync aswell, probably because i had nothing special in my first car haha

Glad your enjoying it! Im on a motorway run today, off to the beach!