Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DealDrivers - Previous Experiences [FINAL]

JAR897

So guys, I know some of you are getting annoyed with the ammount of threads I'm creating, but this is a serious one, and although the subject has been previously discussed the Thread was deleted by admins.

So, I'm going to order my car through DealDrivers.co.uk - Who put me in contact with a dealer right? From that point as far as I am concerned DealDrivers.co.uk are history? I.e. Its as if I'm buying streight from the dealer?

I have already spoke to them and they emailed me their quote (£13,156). So from now onits as if I'm buying strait from an official ford dealership for the quoted price isn't it? Iv'e spoke to the dealer and am going over there tomorrow to give a deposit (for this reason the quicker the responces the better in order to put my mum's mind at rest).

If any of you have previous experiences with DealDrivers.co.uk could you please post in here to tell me the in's and out's of the entire process (I know KeithC ordered his car via them, could you just explain again similar to what was in the old thread purely for my mother's reasurance).

If there is any issues/bad points with DealDrivers (like if they count as the first named driver / lack of servicing etc) could you also say here please?

Basically I'm just trying to convince my mum that DealDrivers.co.uk isn't a scam or anything because she told me to get the best possible deal but now thinks its "Too good to be true". She admits she isn't very trusting. lol.

Thanks guys, and sorry KeithC for constantly hasteling you!

So guys, I know some of you are getting annoyed with the ammount of threads I'm creating, but this is a serious one, and although the subject has been previously discussed the Thread was deleted by admins.

So, I'm going to order my car through DealDrivers.co.uk - Who put me in contact with a dealer right? From that point as far as I am concerned DealDrivers.co.uk are history? I.e. Its as if I'm buying streight from the dealer?

I have already spoke to them and they emailed me their quote (£13,156). So from now onits as if I'm buying strait from an official ford dealership for the quoted price isn't it? Iv'e spoke to the dealer and am going over there tomorrow to give a deposit (for this reason the quicker the responces the better in order to put my mum's mind at rest).

If any of you have previous experiences with DealDrivers.co.uk could you please post in here to tell me the in's and out's of the entire process (I know KeithC ordered his car via them, could you just explain again similar to what was in the old thread purely for my mother's reasurance).

If there is any issues/bad points with DealDrivers (like if they count as the first named driver / lack of servicing etc) could you also say here please?

Basically I'm just trying to convince my mum that DealDrivers.co.uk isn't a scam or anything because she told me to get the best possible deal but now thinks its "Too good to be true". She admits she isn't very trusting. lol.

Thanks guys, and sorry KeithC for constantly hasteling you!

Right, this is the last time because I don't know how many times you need telling.

IT IS NOT A SCAM.

Yes, you are buying from a Ford Main dealer, nobody else, it's just you and the dealer.

All Deal Drivers are, is a middle man, a go between between you and the dealer. they put someone who wants to buy in touch with a dealer who wants to sell at the agreed prices on their website. Once you speak to the dealer you have no more dealings with Deal Drivers, it's as simple as that. Deal Drivers get commission from the dealer, not you, you don't give Deal Drivers any money at any stage.

Deal Drivers can't count as a driver because they don't order the car, YOU DO when you speak to the dealer.

Servicing has nothing to do with it, the car will be brand new, ordered by YOU with the dealer that Deal Drivers puts you in contact with. It's as simple as that.

I feel like I've said the same thing about a dozen times in there, but it's obviously not getting through.

If your mum is unsure, tell her to pay the deposit by credit card, then at least she will have peace of mind if nothing else.

Deal Drivers have been in DIRECT contact with me as they have been made aware of the other thread and we are awaiting their reply.

They are very concerned that this may affect business and reputation.

Hope to know more tomorrow

Ok thanks Keith. I understand your fustration at continuously repeating yourself, but I just wanted someone other than me to try and convince her. I beleive we are paying in cash for the deposit. Either way, my father and I both know the process, but its more a means of getting HER to read what YOU have put to get the description fomr someone other than me, as I think she thinks i havn't done enough reaserch.

We all know thats not true.

As for 'the other thread' im not sure if anything was said by myself which I shouldn't have to offend or damage the reputation of DealDrivers... If so then i'm sorry and retract any negative comments. I was just trying to find out for myself the exact dealings with them.

They are a well founded and reputable company, and I am more than pleased with the quote and services they have provided.

Deal Drivers have been in DIRECT contact with me as they have been made aware of the other thread and we are awaiting their reply.

I really hope they understand the situation. No one other than JAR have doubted their great service!

If it wasnt for the 600 mile drive up to sign the paper work i would have gone with them!

Please keep us informed on what happens.

I really hope they understand the situation. No one other than JAR have doubted their great service!

If it wasnt for the 600 mile drive up to sign the paper work i would have gone with them!

Please keep us informed on what happens.

I wasn't doubting that they could do it for this price, I was just checking with you guys that it would be a deal which I was happy to go with - Which I am now, knowing more about how they opperate.

Please keep me informed as to anything.

Thanks & sorry for any offence caused.

END OF NOW I THINK! CONGRATS ON ORDERING YOUR CAR, AND YOUR LOVE IT, MAKE SURE YOU COME TO OUR FIESTA MEET THAT WE ARE ATTEMPTING TO PLAN... PM IF YOU CAN COME !

END OF NOW I THINK! CONGRATS ON ORDERING YOUR CAR, AND YOUR LOVE IT, MAKE SURE YOU COME TO OUR FIESTA MEET THAT WE ARE ATTEMPTING TO PLAN... PM IF YOU CAN COME !

Yes, Thank you Johnny. I will hopefully be coming if the date is after when I get thecar. If your meeting in Notts still then thats ideal for me as i live there during uni terms, but i'm afaid I may get stones thrown at me by some members of the forum. lol.

lol you wont! it will be great to see you and ur car if u have it, if not still come and we can all tease u about you not having it yet hehe

its a great car! i love mine so does everyone else! im already thinking of gettin rid of my black zetec blue 08 plate and getting another new fiesta in white maybe!

speak soon... pm or post on the meet up wall!

date listed and just need a location!

Ok thanks Keith. I understand your fustration at continuously repeating yourself, but I just wanted someone other than me to try and convince her. I beleive we are paying in cash for the deposit. Either way, my father and I both know the process, but its more a means of getting HER to read what YOU have put to get the description fomr someone other than me, as I think she thinks i havn't done enough reaserch.

We all know thats not true.

As for 'the other thread' im not sure if anything was said by myself which I shouldn't have to offend or damage the reputation of DealDrivers... If so then i'm sorry and retract any negative comments. I was just trying to find out for myself the exact dealings with them.

They are a well founded and reputable company, and I am more than pleased with the quote and services they have provided.

No, it wasn't you, it was Sussex in the other thread thinging they were clever by making up a pack of lies. I did report both posts to the mods but for some reason they thought fit to leave them as they were when Sussex clearly stated that it was a wind up.

I can understand Deal Drivers being in touch with this forum about those posts, why the posts wasn't removed , only you can answer. I thought that's what the "Report" feature was for.

The posts were left as the "truth" was not yet known. It was up to other members to make up their own mind. After DealDrivers have been in touch i have left it open for them to reply to the specific posts, being able to quote and reply to what they wish.

The posts were left as the "truth" was not yet known. It was up to other members to make up their own mind. After DealDrivers have been in touch i have left it open for them to reply to the specific posts, being able to quote and reply to what they wish.

Sussex admitted in their next post it was a wind up, I stated that when I reported it.

On another note, I can't even find the thread for them to reply!

I think the thread has been deleted from the forums by an admin. That's why I created this one so I could show my mum etc. Maybe ask an admin to put it up again so a DealDrivers representative can reply? Otherwise they could always reply in this thread?

Your very good ..and responsive ...mod's have allowed us permission to post here. We only ever access forums if we can have permission to post under our own name, unlike other brokers & dealers who gain access to motoring forums under pseudonyms, making the policing of comments arduous for moderators.

JAR, you will know by now that we are a bona fide company with no negative feedback, because we just do a simple job well. Thank you for using us to order your car, but the point being made by many is that posting threads on public forums inciting problems is not a positive thing to do for a company you are trying to get help from, and encourages either our less-than-honest competitors or dealers (who perhaps don't want to handle broker business) posting erroneous comments under false names once they have been invited to 'comment'...as you'll see is what probably happened on the other thread.

Just a call to us to ask questions would have got the information you needed..simply and quickly.

We have no dealers 600 miles from anyone unless you are somewhere near Caithness! It is almost 550 miles between, say Bristol and Inverness, so as our supplying Ford motor groups are all in the Midlands or the south-east of England, it would be difficult to claim we have to put anyone in touch with a dealer 600 miles away as one poster claimed.

You can ask us the questions you have started another thread about..we are the ones with the answers. As you can see, we've done everything our website says we'll do..in the right order. We simply act as quoting agents for normal main dealerships, letting the dealer take over the dialogue once you are ready to go ahead with an order. We are just 'extra help' for drivers before they speak to a dealer. We do the legwork for the dealers, who wish to remain discreet, in the lengthy quoting process to each driver, to free up the dealers' time to look after their own showroom customers until ours are ready to order and pay them a deposit.

Threads in a public forum when you haven't yet picked up the phone to talk to us to ask basic process questions to ease your anxiety (or your mother's), raising doubts about our capability and credibility publicly, do not help a business in an already difficult set of market conditions. That is the point which other, somewhat more seasoned posters, were trying to get over to you!

As we have a lovely bunch of customers...they alerted us to your thread.

This is now closed...and with our kind thanks to Steve at FOC, who has handled this positively, responsibly, and quickly.

Jo Eveleigh

Managing Director, DealDrivers Ltd

Dear DealDrivers,

Firstly let me appologise for any inconvinience I have caused to you and other involved parties. I assure you I was not looking to disrupt in any way your working practise. I see now how asking for faults with a company could be detrimental, but it is afterall a forum (i.e. A place where free opinions can be heard). However, as you correctly stated, other devious brokers and alike can post incorrect information under other names. For this reason I appoligise in full.

I had, however, already rang dealdrivers to ask a few questions regarding the process which is undertaken, as wqell as reading the "HOW" page on your website. I was simply asking (in this thread, atleast) for previous experiences with the company. It was my mother who wanted previous dealdriver users to basically confirm the legitimacy of yourselfs. Asking yourselves is all well and good, but third party responces will uncover things which some companies may avaid disclosing. Not saying yourselves would do anything such like, but one cannot be too carful when dealing with a companie recommended on the forums (as you said yourselves there are some devious people on here). The fact that its a £15,000 car elevates the situation somewhat.

The responces I got were all positive, although I see how it could be construed or deceptable. As I said, the forum is open to public debate, hence why it is a forum, but deceptive brokers are a thing out of my control. The thread itself should have caused no problems, which it did not. It was replies within said thread whihc gave the issues being addressed.

For the record, having ordered my car now with the help of dealdrivers.co.uk I can confirm personally that the company is a legitimate organisation, dealing with orders swiftly and effectively. The dealer they put me in touch with is a mear 40 miles away (located in the West Midlands) and the whole process was simply brilliant. They saved me over £2000!!! There is no faults or issues with the company as far as I can tell, and the whole process is legitimate and bonafied.

I conclude by again appoligising for any misconception of your company, and would like to publicaly anouncing that brokers posting under false names should be banned by the forum admins (IP checks and WHOIS wouldn't go a-miss, although i'm not sure of the current checks?!).

Regards,

John Rowley,

20yr old University Student (i.e. Not a broker) :lol:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club