Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta MK7

Brandon

Hey All, I bought my MK7 back in December, and I know everywhere I have seen you are able to change songs on your ipod with the buttons on the dash or on the wheel, but I am not able to do so. Is there like possibly a software update or something you can get? Thanks Either way, great car wouldn't give it up for anything, except maybe the Titanium :)

Brandon

Have you got the USB? Because without this you can only control the music on the iPod.

O and the titanium is over rated ;)

Unfortunatly I didn't, Is there any possible way to get any upgrades like that? I really wish I had of gotten that, the automatic folding mirrors, and the automatic headlights/windscreen wipers. I am not getting my hopes up because I am pretty sure it is too late, but if anyone knows shout. Anyways thanks for the clarification on the USB thing Nipz!

You cant get the USB through the dealer, people on here have asked and said they cant, more like wont!

As for the rest of the upgrades the best thing to do is ring the dealer as johnny said. Please let us know what they say :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club