Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Mk2 Front Fog Light Problem

aliislekzade

my focus mk2 front fog lights not working , and not seen in cluster icon , what is the problem ?? is there any fuse problem ?? where is it fuse ??

is there any problem with light switch ??? or it is a fuse problem ?? where is fog fuses ??

There's a link to the MK2 fusebox layout on my signature below this post. (Fuse 69 20 amp)

Tbh it sounds like you could have a faulty headlight switch.

Change the fuse first and see how you go.

The fuse box is up under the passenger footwell, two twist tabs and it drops down.

Pull the board towards you so the rear lugs drop into lower slots and then the board will hang straight down for better access.

thank you , first i will look to fuse , if there is no problem , i will change light switch.

and there is another system on my focus, at night time when you unlock the car from remote control , fog lights come on about 30 seconds, is there any problem about this system, and is it effect the light switch working ??

i fix it :) problem is back of the light switch socket pin. i remove it and wore it again. its ok now. thank you .

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club