Settling In Well

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Name: Jari
  • Ford Model: Focus
  • Year: 2005

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:02 PM

Where i am not clear on things though is how the jets are operated. Are they operated when washing windscreen with lights on? or do they have a separate different switch purely for headlight washers?

Have you not ever used yours before?

What you did explain makes perfect sense. I thought there are some kind of motor or solenoid which pops washer up from bumber but pressure makes more sense. That's what I meant with that dummy jet comment...

My headlamp washers do operate simultaneously every time I use windscreen washer. There are no separate switch for them and I cannot prevent headlamp washers operating even if I would like to.

I will look into wiring issue again but not sure if I have time soon... Thanks for your link I will look into it and try to locate that controller connector!

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#47 mixmasterlooney

mixmasterlooney

The Sexecutioner

• FOC Supporters
  • 834 posts
  • Name: Kurt
  • Ford Model: Focus Zetec S
  • Year: 2010
Contributor

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:55 PM

What you did explain makes perfect sense. I thought there are some kind of motor or solenoid which pops washer up from bumber but pressure makes more sense. That's what I meant with that dummy jet comment...

My headlamp washers do operate simultaneously every time I use windscreen washer. There are no separate switch for them and I cannot prevent headlamp washers operating even if I would like to.

I will look into wiring issue again but not sure if I have time soon... Thanks for your link I will look into it and try to locate that controller connector!

I do hope you are able to find it bro you've been of great help to me much valued 

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users