Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tow Bar

Chunkcolley

Alright folks

I'm looking at buying a fiesta zetec s but need to have a tow bar to tow small trailer.

Can anyone tell me if one can be fitted to it and if it can does the bumper need to be cut?

Cheers

Chunkcolley

Not Sure about the bumper cut, but tow bars for fiesta's are available on eBay, so I would say yes they can be fitted.

Just be sure you check the train weight limits for your car and you should be ok

I fitted one, Witter I think, around 2 years ago so I could use my bike carrier. I don't recall having to cut the bumper, can't check as I no longer have the car. It's a fairly quick job, few hours! Pop the bumper off, remove a cross member and bin it, replace with the tow bar, bumper back on ..... bit of Dinitrol in the recesses where the bumper sides attache to the body ..... then the electrics! I ended up with a cheap universal kit from the net as Fraud wanted an obscene amount for their wiring. I had no problems with the bar or electrics in all the time I had it

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club