Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
    • Get Your Club gear
      Get Your Club gear
    • Share Your Car Experience
      Share Your Car Experience
    • Huge Range of Ford Parts
      Huge Range of Ford Parts

27 posts in this topic

Hello people, just recently purchased a Ford Focus Zetec MK2. My very first car before this was Corsa C 1.0L so a big upgrade, only mentioning this because I was an active member of CorsaC-UK for about 5 years so looking forward to settling in here! Only had the car 8 days and some pesky toe-rag has stolen one of my center caps already!

It's kind of late so I will update this post with pictures of my new car tomorrow! Looking forward to meeting everyone on here. Thought I'd take a quick snapshot out my window seeing I don't like to keep people waiting.

Edited for pictures!

post-44154-0-83128500-1370409104_thumb.j

post-44154-0-63806000-1370409074_thumb.j

post-44154-0-70145500-1370409282_thumb.j

post-44154-0-69166700-1370409303_thumb.j

post-44154-0-61894500-1370409342_thumb.j

post-44154-0-03220400-1370409370_thumb.j

hi and welcome to the club lots of helpful people on here

Hi Kyle welcome to FOC. The mk2 zetecs a great motor you wont regret upgrading from the v@#(!?ll lol

Welcome to the family! I like your method of covering the number plate! thats a new one!

Looks like a lovely motor you have there, I hope its a much nicer driver than the corsa?

Thank you people, it is much appreciated. Ha, it was early in the morning and I couldn't be bothered to mess around painting over the number plate on paint so I improvised. Yes, my Corsa was a death trap on wheels but this car feels so smooth on the road compared to that. Was told to get a focus because they're sturdy and last for a long time. Here's hoping to get a good 6-7 years out of this!

treat it right and it will look after you! :)

Hi and Welcome to the Forums

Thanks Preee

Hello and welcome

Thanks people, much appreciated. Wondering if anyone can answer my question, can I change my heater dials for the digital ones I've seen knocking about?

Thanks people, much appreciated. Wondering if anyone can answer my question, can I change my heater dials for the digital ones I've seen knocking about?

In one word No, sorry.

The digital system (climate control) needs wiring looms and sensors that aren't fitted to a car with manual controls.

Cheers, only just seen this reply! Going back a whole year here but I didn't want to seem ungrateful!

Cheers

DanGersFord likes this

Welcome to the forum,

I reckon a member of the corsa forum stole your centre cap and stuck it on the corsa in efforts to become more socially acceptable :)

Nice choice of motor,

If looking to modify click on my aviator picture to view a list of 28 guides on my profile page with links,

Welcome to the forum,

I reckon a member of the corsa forum stole your centre cap

How do you know that? That's really strange because my centre cap did go missing.

Cheers

Lenny likes this

How do you know that? That's really strange because my centre cap did go missing.

Cheers

wild guess mate, see here:

Hello people, just recently purchased a Ford Focus Zetec MK2. My very first car before this was Corsa C 1.0L so a big upgrade, only mentioning this because I was an active member of CorsaC-UK for about 5 years so looking forward to settling in here! Only had the car 8 days and some pesky toe-rag has stolen one of my center caps already!

Scumbag haters be haten mate, corsa's , Glanza's, Civic's, micra's, punto's, Colt's, etc.

All generally scum bag cars mate, focus is a step above and some people cant bare to see others getting onwards and upwards,

Im in ireland mate wasnt me anyways and i wouldnt ever touch anyones car.

Just a guess.

I didn't think it was you anyway, I just though you might of knew who took mine. I also thought it was kind of weird how you said corsa (which was my only previous car and I'm signed up to their online forum) and that my centre cap went missing. If it was just a guess then it was a !Removed! good one.

Cheers

Lenny likes this

Lenny has a very good nack for random guesses!

Especially when it comes to the outright weird ;)

Lenny likes this

I didn't think it was you anyway, I just though you might of knew who took mine. I also thought it was kind of weird how you said corsa (which was my only previous car and I'm signed up to their online forum) and that my centre cap went missing. If it was just a guess then it was a !Removed! good one.

Cheers

sorry mate,

Ive no connection with Corsa or the Mainland :lol:

I just know how scum work in general and figured one of them took spite,

If you suspect its the corsa forum then i would post nothing of value on the site mate,

Edited by Lenny
removed a reference at a members request.

haha, depends how much you upset Vicki as to how much we learn!

Lenny likes this

haha, depends how much you upset Vicki as to how much we learn!

true :/

sorry mate,

Ive no connection with Corsa or the Mainland :lol:

I just know how scum work in general and figured one of them took spite,

If you suspect its the corsa forum then i would post nothing of value on the site mate,

Don't worry pal, like you say I upgraded, don't think I'll be visiting that site again soon! At least I hope not :lol:

Cheers

Lenny likes this

Don't worry pal, like you say I upgraded, don't think I'll be visiting that site again soon! At least I hope not :lol:

Cheers

only information i worked on was in your first post:

I used to own a toyota levin and i put its build thread on this ford forum for much the same reasons haters be hatin

only information i worked on was in your first post:

I used to own a toyota levin and i put its build thread on this ford forum for much the same reasons haters be hatin

Oh what a plonka I am, I forgot I wrote that post, it was so long ago! I be jumping to conclusions to quickly, my fault. Apologies :lol:

Cheers

Lenny likes this