Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Focus 1.8 Zetec Year 2000 Oil Sump

callum181

Hi,

Just noticed my oil sump has a leak through the side wall its also very rusty so needs to be replaced. I know I could do this myself but don't have the time or the tools. So im wondering if any one can give me a rough price of the total cost this would be to do in a garage.

Thanks callum

Varys totally on the hourly rate but basically just an oil drain, drop the sump and replace with new one and refill oil. Couple hours should cover it plus 6litres of oil and an oil filter to be safe.

Thanks for the advice. I was hoping someone had had this done and a price lol. ah well will be ringing round the garages tomorrow for a quote lol

Callum

Independents could probably do it for up to £150, dealers, probably up to 230.

I agree with Jeebo. A pattern part sump will cost around £30-£40, an hours labour to fit £50? plus an oil and filter change £40-£50?

I think you should be well within the £150

Well kwik fit wanted 220 just for sump. no oil or oil filter. Got a mate in a garage all parts and labour for £120 so im happy

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club