Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help Me

bigdaz

hi every one been triying to find suttin on the net but cant find nothing thats why im posting this lol right iv got a 2004 mondeo 2.0 tdci witch i need sum guidance with. fitted a new injector today as number 2 was shot so swaped and recded it runs like a dream but wen i stop in trafic the glow plug light flashes and the dreaded limp mode switch of and bk on all ok if i keep the revs on 1000k ish let it tick over on its own the light flashes got a knock sensor bank 1 fault .witch iv mounted off the block to eliminte a fault with a new one . it only cums on on tick over then the coil light flashes it runs verry lumpy but with no smoke and pulls well im a bit lost egr and inlet is spotles egr blanked off no splits in hoses .fitted a new cam sensor and fuel filter still the same .. i need a bit of help if aney one got aney sugestions please

any DTC's?

only wen it ticks over on its own then knock sencor bank 1 but it gows off if i restart it and keep driving and keep it above 1000rpm its fine all day if i do that but as soon as it ticks over on its own then i get my problem ..is there only one knock sensor ??

sounds like a dodgy injector perhaps the one that was replaced,you could do a leak off test to confirm if the injectors are good,there is only one knock sensor as the ecu knows which injector is fireing and monitors accordingly.

ill have to do a nother leak of test is there aney way i can do a test or find out witch sylender has the diesel knock that would pin point a bad injector wouldent it ? could i do a home recon on my old injector it was prety bad filld leak of test in 1min 35 secons

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club