Show
Photo
- - - - -

Delivery Delays

Delivery Delays Titanium X Hot Magenta Powershift Automatic Transmission Motability

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#16 atkinsonline

atkinsonline

• Budding Enthusiast
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Name: John
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Titanium 1.6 Powershift
  • Year: 2014

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:25 PM

I ordered a Fiesta Titanium Powershift at the end of January for delivery at end of March/beginning of April through a broker. Something happened to the dealer and the sale fell through first week in April. The car had to be re-ordered from Ford and finally arrived today.

So a very long and frustrating wait but well worth it. Very pleased with the car. Candy blue looks striking and it drives soooo much better than my previous 14 year old car.

John.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#17 Traquare

Traquare

Settling In Well

• Members via FB
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Name: Tracey
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Titanium X Powershift EcoBoost

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:13 PM

Spoke to the dealer today. I've got the reg and vin number. I'm still hoping for collection on Saturday. But the dealer hasn't had the car delivered to the dealership tho. :(
So I've got my fingers and every thing else crossed lol.

They usually arrive the day before you're due to pick them up x

#18 manutd14

manutd14

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Name: Mik
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Ecoboost 1.0 Titanium Hot Magenta
  • Year: 2013

Posted 01 July 2013 - 02:17 PM

I have ordered my Fiesta 1.0 ecoboost Titanium Hot Magenda, on 1st of April, with estimated time 2nd week of May. I received a call from my dealer, a week after the order and after I paid a large payment in advance and told me that there is a production delay so I would get the car on 20th June. The car came on 19th of June at customs (Greece) and on 24th of June was in the dealer's agency. The delaer was trying to delay the delivery with many tricks and he wasn't answering my calls. I read in news' web sites that the dealer company agreed in a bank debt settlement of 300 million euros!!! So I was sure that there was a problem. After a lot of pressing and talking with managers, I got the car on 28th, but they were refusing to install me the alarm and park assist (as agreed) and install it some other time. I told them that I would send a mail to Ford and they finally gave me the car. It was very unrespectful behaviour that damages Ford. When I got the car I realised that, there were about 200 hundred brand new cars Focus, Fiesta etc that were expecting to be delivered. I think because the debt the have paused the car deliveries.... I hope Ford will see at things like this. Apart from all this..... the car is amazing!!! 

#19 Traquare

Traquare

Settling In Well

• Members via FB
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 11:03 PM

Spoke to the dealer today. I've got the reg and vin number. I'm still hoping for collection on Saturday. But the dealer hasn't had the car delivered to the dealership tho. :(
So I've got my fingers and every thing else crossed lol.

Hey, did you get yours yet @2nd Ford E+??? I'm STILL waiting for mine!!!! x  :unsure:

#20 2nd ford E+ B

2nd ford E+ B

A & B

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Name: B
  • Ford Model: focus titanium 1.6
  • Year: 2011

Posted 11 July 2013 - 11:13 PM

Yeah picked mine up on the 29th of June. I'm absolutely loving the fez . I'm glad I chopped down from the focus. And I got it in time for the free congestion zone :) for 3 years

#21 Traquare

Traquare

Settling In Well

• Members via FB
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 12:15 AM

Yeah picked mine up on the 29th of June. I'm absolutely loving the fez . I'm glad I chopped down from the focus. And I got it in time for the free congestion zone :) for 3 years

Awesome!!! Did you get it on the same day it arrived at the Dealer?? x

#22 2nd ford E+ B

2nd ford E+ B

A & B

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Name: B
  • Ford Model: focus titanium 1.6
  • Year: 2011

Posted 12 July 2013 - 05:15 AM

No dealer got it Friday I collected it Saturday

#23 Stewie316

Stewie316

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Name: Kyle
  • Ford Model: Ford Fiesta Titanium 1.4 - Hot Magenta
  • Year: 2010

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:10 AM

Hot Megeta, good choice. :)  Here is a nice picture of mine. i cleaned and took to illfracombe harbor.  It'll get you more excited because the car sticks out and get's looks.1074945_10200160384993139_1557861512_o.j

You will get question's such as, is your car Pink, Red, or Purple?  I just say all three. :P

#24 Traquare

Traquare

Settling In Well

• Members via FB
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 02:30 PM

Here she is...!!

I FINALLY got to meet Fifi the Fiesta yesterday!!
However it will be another week before I get to bring her home =\

Will be worth the wait tho!!!! :) :D

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Delivery, Delays, Titanium X, Hot Magenta, Powershift, Automatic, Transmission, Motability

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users