44 replies to this topic

#1 dja55

dja55

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Ford Model: fiesta 2009 1.6TDCI titanium
Posted 27 March 2009 - 08:21 PM

Well its only been on sale a few months and already the road is saturated with new fiestas. Its a shame there isnt more ways to personalise the car to make it a bit different. My wife has got one in green and it only stands out because its green. All the others seem to blend into the background now. Shame great car but common as muck now.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 Bashful

Bashful

Too much time on the boards

• PipPipPipPip
  • 837 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Titanium 1l 125ps ecoboost
  • Year: 2013
Posted 27 March 2009 - 08:24 PM

Well its only been on sale a few months and already the road is saturated with new fiestas. Its a shame there isnt more ways to personalise the car to make it a bit different. My wife has got one in green and it only stands out because its green. All the others seem to blend into the background now. Shame great car but common as muck now.

Noooooooo, I've not seen that many..... I originally wanted a mini - now that's the car that saturates the roads!

#3 Zippy

Zippy

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 196 posts
  • Ford Model: Mk7 Fiesta Titanium 1.6 TDCI

Posted 27 March 2009 - 08:35 PM

I've seen a lot of new Fiesta's on the road, and I think it's a lovely sight, it just shows what great tastes we all have! Each are as unique as the person driving it! ;)

#4 johnnymac16

johnnymac16

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Titanium X

Posted 27 March 2009 - 09:05 PM

Me an my sister bf have one, and same number plate, apart from one letter woo hoo lol we are sad!

#5 JAR897

JAR897

Serial Poster

• PipPipPipPip
  • 479 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford Fiesta MK7 Titanium 1.6 TiVCT

Posted 27 March 2009 - 09:55 PM

I disagree. I drove almost 200 miles yesterday purpously looking for fiestas! I was in a traffic jam for over 50 miles, just looking at traffic the other way for fiestas. I saw 4 - 2 in hot magenta, one in red and one in green.

Apart from that, I havn't seen many on the roads anyway.

Just My oppinion.

#6 johnnymac16

johnnymac16

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Titanium X

Posted 27 March 2009 - 10:07 PM

dependswhere ur from i think, south east, and essex area they are everywhere because its ford territory....

#7 KeithC

KeithC

Ford Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,163 posts
  • Ford Model: New Fiesta 1.4 Titanium
Posted 27 March 2009 - 10:34 PM

Think I've seen two this week on my travels. Not that many near me.

#8 Dave_The_Rave

Dave_The_Rave

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford fiesta ghia
Posted 27 March 2009 - 10:51 PM

i've seen quite a few around my area (Bristol/Southwest) seen loads of panther black and hot magneta ones.

though the majority of cars i see are fords these days. roughly for every 20 cars i see i would say 9 of them are a ford )not neccesarily a fiesta, but a ford model)

#9 MichellefromEssex

MichellefromEssex

• PipPipPipPip
  • 898 posts
  • Ford Model: Zetec S Mountune
Posted 27 March 2009 - 11:04 PM

There are quite a few around here, but I have not seen one in frozen white let alone a zetec sport yet, I just hope that no one in my area has the upgrade I am having done in a fortnights time - theres no way my car will be common as muck.

#10 poohbear

poohbear

Ford Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,003 posts
  • Ford Model: MK7 Fiesta 1.25 Zetec
Posted 29 March 2009 - 03:21 PM

There's not that many around here but have seen a lot more since I got mine.
Have only seen one other in my colour (vision)
I think mine stands out and a lot of people stare at it (obviously because the driver is so hot...haha!)

#11 hedgepig

hedgepig

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts
  • Name: John
  • Ford Model: Fiesta 1.0 125 Titanium X
  • Year: 2013

Posted 29 March 2009 - 03:40 PM

There's not that many around here but have seen a lot more since I got mine.
Have only seen one other in my colour (vision)
I think mine stands out and a lot of people stare at it (obviously because the driver is so hot...haha!)

Yes, I know what you mean Pooh.

Mine stands out too because it's a full blown attention seeker................just like its owner!

And it's georgeous...........again just like its owner!

You can't blame a bloke for trying can you because if I don't nobody else will!!!

Seriously, there was only mine a few weeks ago and now I've seen at least 4 or 5 more but it's not surprising is it?

The Fiesta has always been one of Ford's most popular cars and with the strengths of the new one it can only get even more popular................... :)

#12 Russ

Russ

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta 1.4i zetec

Posted 29 March 2009 - 04:57 PM

Think since the "new" Fiesta has been out i'm lucky if i've seen 2 of them actually on the road !

#13 smudger

smudger

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Ford Model: 2009 Fiesta 1.6TDCi Titanium 5dr
Posted 29 March 2009 - 05:01 PM

Not very many around in Cornwall either. In fact not many new cars at all. Think because cost of living in Cornwall is almost on a par with the South East but the average wages are a lot lot lower.
Have seen a few - no doubt now we have got ours I will see loads - and they will all be Titaniums in Avalon.

#14 jma78b

jma78b

Serial Poster

• PipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford Fiesta Titanium

Posted 30 March 2009 - 12:08 PM

I have only seen 2. One panther black and one sea grey. Both were Titanium. Not seen many new cars this year at all. Where are all the 09 regs?

#15 hendrix

hendrix

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Ford Model: fusion uk

Posted 30 March 2009 - 12:57 PM

Your gonna see loads in the next 6 mnths its a fiesta one of the biggest selling hatchbacks. Lets be honest your not gonna be a one of in a regular ford. Dosen't mean there not nice though. I personally like the new KA and within next couple of years will get one . Let ford and guinea pig new owners sort out the problems like some have experienced in the new fiesta.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users