Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Too many fiestas already

dja55

Well its only been on sale a few months and already the road is saturated with new fiestas. Its a shame there isnt more ways to personalise the car to make it a bit different. My wife has got one in green and it only stands out because its green. All the others seem to blend into the background now. Shame great car but common as muck now.

Well its only been on sale a few months and already the road is saturated with new fiestas. Its a shame there isnt more ways to personalise the car to make it a bit different. My wife has got one in green and it only stands out because its green. All the others seem to blend into the background now. Shame great car but common as muck now.

Noooooooo, I've not seen that many..... I originally wanted a mini - now that's the car that saturates the roads!

I've seen a lot of new Fiesta's on the road, and I think it's a lovely sight, it just shows what great tastes we all have! Each are as unique as the person driving it! ;)

Me an my sister bf have one, and same number plate, apart from one letter woo hoo lol we are sad!

I disagree. I drove almost 200 miles yesterday purpously looking for fiestas! I was in a traffic jam for over 50 miles, just looking at traffic the other way for fiestas. I saw 4 - 2 in hot magenta, one in red and one in green.

Apart from that, I havn't seen many on the roads anyway.

Just My oppinion.

dependswhere ur from i think, south east, and essex area they are everywhere because its ford territory....

i've seen quite a few around my area (Bristol/Southwest) seen loads of panther black and hot magneta ones.

though the majority of cars i see are fords these days. roughly for every 20 cars i see i would say 9 of them are a ford )not neccesarily a fiesta, but a ford model)

There are quite a few around here, but I have not seen one in frozen white let alone a zetec sport yet, I just hope that no one in my area has the upgrade I am having done in a fortnights time - theres no way my car will be common as muck.

There's not that many around here but have seen a lot more since I got mine.

Have only seen one other in my colour (vision)

I think mine stands out and a lot of people stare at it (obviously because the driver is so hot...haha!)

There's not that many around here but have seen a lot more since I got mine.

Have only seen one other in my colour (vision)

I think mine stands out and a lot of people stare at it (obviously because the driver is so hot...haha!)

Yes, I know what you mean Pooh.

Mine stands out too because it's a full blown attention seeker................just like its owner!

And it's georgeous...........again just like its owner!

You can't blame a bloke for trying can you because if I don't nobody else will!!!

Seriously, there was only mine a few weeks ago and now I've seen at least 4 or 5 more but it's not surprising is it?

The Fiesta has always been one of Ford's most popular cars and with the strengths of the new one it can only get even more popular................... :)

Think since the "new" Fiesta has been out i'm lucky if i've seen 2 of them actually on the road !

Not very many around in Cornwall either. In fact not many new cars at all. Think because cost of living in Cornwall is almost on a par with the South East but the average wages are a lot lot lower.

Have seen a few - no doubt now we have got ours I will see loads - and they will all be Titaniums in Avalon.

I have only seen 2. One panther black and one sea grey. Both were Titanium. Not seen many new cars this year at all. Where are all the 09 regs?

Your gonna see loads in the next 6 mnths its a fiesta one of the biggest selling hatchbacks. Lets be honest your not gonna be a one of in a regular ford. Dosen't mean there not nice though. I personally like the new KA and within next couple of years will get one . Let ford and guinea pig new owners sort out the problems like some have experienced in the new fiesta.

to the OP = lol, if you dont want to have a car thats just like the next, never buy a ford.

Have to say up and down the A23 5 days a week, I hardly see any! Give it time and yeah they'll be 10 a penny.

Have to say white fords in essex is as common a stereo type as white stiletos on an essex gal' IMO, so Michelle is doing very well to have the only frozen white fiesta in her area! Lovely it looks too!

to the OP = lol, if you dont want to have a car thats just like the next, never buy a ford.

Have to say up and down the A23 5 days a week, I hardly see any! Give it time and yeah they'll be 10 a penny.

Have to say white fords in essex is as common a stereo type as white stiletos on an essex gal' IMO, so Michelle is doing very well to have the only frozen white fiesta in her area! Lovely it looks too!

I was thinking the white car would have been nice and cheaper too. But my sister put me off by saying that white cars reminded her of police cars.

Not that she's been in any trouble or anything :ph34r:

By the way, Michelle, yours is absolutely gorgeous!

Well I !Removed! jinxed it, went to Lakeside shopping centre of Saturday, just pulling off a roundabout and waiting to pull on was a young girl in an identical car to mine, we even both smiled at each other, I shouted to the kids "arghhhh another white one" lol, need my mountune upgrade ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I !Removed! jinxed it, went to Lakeside shopping centre of Saturday, just pulling off a roundabout and waiting to pull on was a young girl in an identical car to mine, we even both smiled at each other, I shouted to the kids "arghhhh another white one" lol, need my mountune upgrade ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How very dare she! :lol:

I was thinking the white car would have been nice and cheaper too. But my sister put me off by saying that white cars reminded her of police cars.

But they're yukky silver :lol:

It was the olden days :lol:

On my way home, near where I live, I saw a black 09 fiesta Zetec. It was just there in the street. On its own! How could someone just leave it there like that :lol:

Seen black,silver,morello,squeeze and a vision.....Have not yet seen ma colour - Spa! :)