Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Too many fiestas already

dja55

i have only seen one around my side of nottingham.

was a green style+

Just saw a white Zetec S with City pack. :S

Well at least that ones miles away from me lol

i have only seen one around my side of nottingham.

was a green style+

Green!!!! Squeeze if you please!!!! :)

OK, whereabouts? ;)

from late May / early June my Squeeze will be mostly in the Upminster/Hornchurch/Romford area with occasional trips to Normandy, France - where I am yet to see a single new Fiesta - just !Removed! Twingos and Clios).

from late May / early June my Squeeze will be mostly in the Upminster/Hornchurch/Romford area with occasional trips to Normandy, France - where I am yet to see a single new Fiesta - just !Removed! Twingos and Clios).

so not too far from me, about 20 mins drive!

Add one more to the number on the road! :D

3402291008_d8b12955c4.jpg

3401485055_102e8fa9a2.jpg

Got it at 5pm today (after being teased with it in the garage yesterday). Was a little bit sad to say goodbye to the old one (I know, I know). Loving the gear on it... haven't had a chance to have a good drive yet though.

The voice control is cool, but I have a feeling I'll be going back to the buttons when the novelty wears off!

Got it at 5pm today (after being teased with it in the garage yesterday). Was a little bit sad to say goodbye to the old one (I know, I know). Loving the gear on it... haven't had a chance to have a good drive yet though.

The voice control is cool, but I have a feeling I'll be going back to the buttons when the novelty wears off!

Ooo preeety! :)

I think I've seen perhaps two or three since it's release, only seen one new KA on the road yet. Perhaps it's just not 'the' car here :[

Bootiful x

Damn thats nice :)

The back, the front, the side, its all just THE BOMB!!

So what extras have you gotten on it? as it looks very much like my zetec s ie the front skirt, rear spoiler and back bumper grille.

There isn't that many new Fiesta's by me.

I think there are five doing the rounds.

The green ones look grate. Once they have been on the market a bit longer the tuning places will start doing mod's for them.

so not too far from me, about 20 mins drive!

being an former Corringham/Stanford-le-Hope boy I have been known to pop into Basildon on occasions so if I see your wagon I'll park up alongside!!

being an former Corringham/Stanford-le-Hope boy I have been known to pop into Basildon on occasions so if I see your wagon I'll park up alongside!!

well I will be hard to miss, just the numberplate alone you will recognise me lol, just dont get too close - wouldnt want either of us having carpark dents now would we!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm training for the Moonwalk Marathon and on my walk home tonight I saw 5 new Fiestas, all black. 4 were Zetecs and 1 Titanium.

:wub:

Im depressed.. today I parked in london, and seen a new fiesta with german number plate, with grand prix decals on.... i want it!!!