Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

dja55

Too many fiestas already

45 posts in this topic

i have only seen one around my side of nottingham.

was a green style+

Just saw a white Zetec S with City pack. :S

Well at least that ones miles away from me lol

i have only seen one around my side of nottingham.

was a green style+

Green!!!! Squeeze if you please!!!! :)

Green!!!! Squeeze if you please!!!! :)

OK, whereabouts? ;)

OK, whereabouts? ;)

from late May / early June my Squeeze will be mostly in the Upminster/Hornchurch/Romford area with occasional trips to Normandy, France - where I am yet to see a single new Fiesta - just !Removed! Twingos and Clios).

from late May / early June my Squeeze will be mostly in the Upminster/Hornchurch/Romford area with occasional trips to Normandy, France - where I am yet to see a single new Fiesta - just !Removed! Twingos and Clios).

so not too far from me, about 20 mins drive!

Add one more to the number on the road! :D

3402291008_d8b12955c4.jpg

3401485055_102e8fa9a2.jpg

Got it at 5pm today (after being teased with it in the garage yesterday). Was a little bit sad to say goodbye to the old one (I know, I know). Loving the gear on it... haven't had a chance to have a good drive yet though.

The voice control is cool, but I have a feeling I'll be going back to the buttons when the novelty wears off!

Got it at 5pm today (after being teased with it in the garage yesterday). Was a little bit sad to say goodbye to the old one (I know, I know). Loving the gear on it... haven't had a chance to have a good drive yet though.

The voice control is cool, but I have a feeling I'll be going back to the buttons when the novelty wears off!

Ooo preeety! :)

I think I've seen perhaps two or three since it's release, only seen one new KA on the road yet. Perhaps it's just not 'the' car here :[

Bootiful x

Damn thats nice :)

The back, the front, the side, its all just THE BOMB!!

So what extras have you gotten on it? as it looks very much like my zetec s ie the front skirt, rear spoiler and back bumper grille.

There isn't that many new Fiesta's by me.

I think there are five doing the rounds.

The green ones look grate. Once they have been on the market a bit longer the tuning places will start doing mod's for them.

Damn thats nice :)

WOW now thats what I call a spoiler!!!!!!!

;)

so not too far from me, about 20 mins drive!

being an former Corringham/Stanford-le-Hope boy I have been known to pop into Basildon on occasions so if I see your wagon I'll park up alongside!!

being an former Corringham/Stanford-le-Hope boy I have been known to pop into Basildon on occasions so if I see your wagon I'll park up alongside!!

well I will be hard to miss, just the numberplate alone you will recognise me lol, just dont get too close - wouldnt want either of us having carpark dents now would we!!!!

I'm training for the Moonwalk Marathon and on my walk home tonight I saw 5 new Fiestas, all black. 4 were Zetecs and 1 Titanium.

:wub:

Im depressed.. today I parked in london, and seen a new fiesta with german number plate, with grand prix decals on.... i want it!!!