Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Excellent Piece Of Kit!

jacksargent93

Okay so with limited funds and no AUX point. I thought I would again try and another FM transmitter... WOW. I bought a Belkin (I think thats what its called) from Argos for £30 pounds and the quality is excellent and will definitely tie me over until I can upgrade my head unit.

It has a great little function - (in fact loads!) you can swap it FM or some other function, also has a built in equaliser type function, built in USB port to charge your device at the same time AAAAAND the best thing of all it has a programme called clearscan, which scans every frequency and finds the best one on the device, then all you have to do is tune your radio to that.. Simple!

It has an AUX already connected to the device which you attach your phone, iPod whatever.

If you guys haven't upgraded your headunits and are interested let me know and I will link you up, I was amazed at the quality from bad experience.

• Like 1

Belkin is a quality brand, i couldnt reccomend them enough! Glad you found a cheap and cheerful solution to get the beats banging! I have the aux in on my ford radio already but will eventually either upgrade headunit, buy a parrot mki9100 or get a ford music box adaptor! I would prefer a more intergrated approach that i can control music all through the headunit!

• Like 1

I just fitted a ford aux lead into the original head unit into the rear aux input job done and costs less than a tenner press aux on the headunit and youre phone or ipod or mp3 is connected

• Like 1

Obviously that would be a solution for me, however my head unit doesn't even have a AUX button, so I believe it is this or new head unit and at the moment I am happy with it.

Dont get me wrong, I would prefer a more integrated option...

I bought one of http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B001MQ0ROU/ref=oh_details_o05_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1'>THESE and it works surprisingly well!

I have bought ones such as http://www.amazon.co.uk/JSG-Accessories%C2%AE-Transmitter-Players-SAMSUNG/dp/B00387NFWC/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1370813434&sr=1-2&keywords=fm+transmitter'>THIS which also worked well but the cable broke on them hence the plug-in variety I'm using now.

Obviously that would be a solution for me, however my head unit doesn't even have a AUX button, so I believe it is this or new head unit and at the moment I am happy with it.

Dont get me wrong, I would prefer a more integrated option...

Aww thats a shame that would mean a whole new head unit, well i think you have bought the right piece of kit considering! Alot of the guys on here are using FM transmitters and belkin imho are one of the best!

I bought the first gen of the belkin units, cost me about £15 off a market stall, didnt have the clearscan but did the job perfectly on my old Fiesta and Focus, then the Cee'd and the new headunit in the CMAX have the aux and USB input so I sold it onto a mate for a tenner :p

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club