Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fuse box cover.

Halloween Jack

Have just bought a 2007 Focus and noticed there is no carpet cover over the fuse box behind the glovebox in front passenger footwell. Does anybody know if there should be as I can see loads of wires exposed. Looks like there should be carpet or a carboard cover over it ??

Have just bought a 2007 Focus and noticed there is no carpet cover over the fuse box behind the glovebox in front passenger footwell. Does anybody know if there should be as I can see loads of wires exposed. Looks like there should be carpet or a carboard cover over it ??

Mine is like yours mate, so I would say that it is supposed to be how it is. But maybe others could comment?

Mine is like yours mate, so I would say that it is supposed to be how it is. But maybe others could comment?

Thanks for reply.

Have also noticed the display on the dashboard stays illuminated after locking the car ????

Both are normal. Fusebox isnt covered by carpet. The back of the glovebox covers it when its closed. The lights on the dash and radio stay on for between 10 and 20 minutes after locking the car. Why I have no idea but it is normal.

0ld type focus had fuse box behind glove box, new type like my 2005 have the fuse box under the glove box,,with a small carpet to hide it, the fuse box folds down two, turn clips hold it up.. should be the same on 07, hope this helps..

0ld type focus had fuse box behind glove box, new type like my 2005 have the fuse box under the glove box,,with a small carpet to hide it, the fuse box folds down two, turn clips hold it up.. should be the same on 07, hope this helps..

Thanks for reply.

It would seem the carpet is missing from mine, thought it looked a bit odd.

No doubt Ford will charge a ridiculous amount for this.

Thanks for reply.

It would seem the carpet is missing from mine, thought it looked a bit odd.

No doubt Ford will charge a ridiculous amount for this.

the clocks stay active for 18 minutes after turning off for all the systems on board to go into power down.

the carpet on the fuse box some have it some (later models) either have like a plastic grille or nothing. it is all down to saving a penny or two on each car.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club