Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Ford Owner From Warrington.

cal_smith

Hi there. I'm Callum and I'm new to the Ford world.

I'm the happy owner of a white 1.6 3 door Fiesta Titanium. I'll get some pics up when the weather clears up.

From what I've read on here I think I have the "street pack", and it's got leather seats, keyless entry, etc......

I used to be a member on cliosport.net, I had a Clio 182 in arctic blue for about 2 years. It was my pride and joy. I have pics of that to show.

post-44353-0-79098900-1371129887_thumb.p

post-44353-0-84408200-1371129982_thumb.p

post-44353-0-66494600-1371130332_thumb.p

post-44353-0-22962100-1371130376_thumb.p

post-44353-0-25656700-1371130424_thumb.p

Hi and welcome to FOC,

We need some pics of your new Ford ASAP, don't know if I can keep looking at another manufacturer's car! :P

It is a nice engine bay on that though, all themed to match the colour, but I assume the second photo is 'shop'd, unless you had a vinyl of your engine done....

I'll be honest with the car being the type of blue it was, it was a pain thinking of a colour scheme other than anthracite.

Yeah the one of the lads on the clio forum kindly photoshopped the pic for me.

Soon as the fez gets cleaned and sparkly I'll post up some pics. Already got some red led lights for the footwell from eBay to replace the ones already in it.

Sounds good, look forward to seeing it.

It looks like you lowered your old car, was it new shocks/springs all round?

I learnt to drive in a Clio like that and my god did it tip around bends...

I can't remember if in those pictures it was when I lowered it on eibachs or ktec coilovers. The handling on the cliosports were amazing! It was just a shame that it took till 5k revs to kick in. Against a Type R in the twistys it trounced all over them, but as soon as a straight road appeared, bye bye.

Unfortunately the mods on the Fiesta are going to have to be kept to a minimum, me and the other half bought a house earlier this month so the car was my last treat.

Hi callum welcome to the club

Hi and Welcome to the Forums