Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Poss New Alloys

wba1990

I have a cracked alloy and been told it needs replacing, having looked on here seems a lot of people have problems with the 17 inch ford alloys. So would people recommend just getting a like for like replacement or should I get some different alloys - if so does anybody have any ideas as to what alloys look good on a black ford fiesta zetec s?

Cheers

Personally id change the full set but thats just me. Its a known problem and will most likely happen again :)

Personally id change the full set but thats just me. Its a known problem and will most likely happen again :)

Any idea's as to what kind of alloys would look good with that car, I quite like the ones on at the moment but I could pay for a new alloy and then the other could go - I will also be looking to get the alloys coated - more than likely anthracite

Are your wheels four nut or five?

Are your wheels four nut or five?

Four mate

I like the alloys on the new ST but no idea if they are any better than ones you have

• Like 1

The new alloy wheels are a new composition, they should be stronger. I say should, the only reason they would change composition is either cost, or added strength, and it's well known the old were... a bit less than up to par. So the only logical reason is get over the bad press and make them stronger, but then it is Ford...

Same as above id say the New ST alloys :)

I take it there has been no complaints so far about the ST alloys then. Does anyone know where you can get them from?

Guess at this stage your only choice will be Ford dealers. Doubt there are any at scrappers yet.

Purchased some alloys, hopefully coming tomorrow - would post them on here but I've forgotten how to!