Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hyrule's Build Thread

Hyrule

WTF, my Osram nightbreaker bulbs are not nealry as bright as yours!!

Soz about your reverse light! Sounds dodge to me.

Hehe yeah at night they are just stunning compared to the stock halogens. +1 Nightbreaker plus bulbs.

Looking great ben ,

Nice job fitting the LCD for reverse too looks tidy,

Sorry to read of the difficulty with the reverse loom,

If they have the fog side you can use it just the same mate.

Cheers Lenny. I just phoned them up now and demanded a refund. Can't be messing people about like that. Gave them till Friday to refund the money or I'll get my bank involved. The guy apologised profusely but I hate companies that take your cash then don't communicate if there is a problem. So I'll keep searching for the bulb holder & wiring loom and add it to the builds for the end of this month.

• Like 2

Cheers Lenny. I just phoned them up now and demanded a refund. Can't be messing people about like that. Gave them till Friday to refund the money or I'll get my bank involved. The guy apologised profusely but I hate companies that take your cash then don't communicate if there is a problem. So I'll keep searching for the bulb holder & wiring loom and add it to the builds for the end of this month.

Very annoying mate,

I contacted a guy on Gumtree last week braking a Levin,

I wanted a washer bottle, pump and two air vents, he said 20 euro for the lot,

Was supposed to meet me Wednesday night, then Thursday night, then Friday night and yes Saturday night.

I've given up bothering him, money is king, if he wants it he can chase me with the parts,

Others will be happy to sell with n problems, I don't understand why people advertise then don't follow through.

• Like 2

FOC stickers arrived ;) will post pics once I've had a chance to stick them on :D

• Like 2

Sorry to hear about the probs ben, i gotta say after running my lights for a while i think they've done a bit of "burn in" and seem brighter alot brighter now.

I like the boot leds alot might follow on once i can get going with mods again

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Heko Windflectors & DMB Gel Overlays fitted, pics up later today hopefully. ;)

UK Legal 3D Font Number Plates ordered.

As always links to my purchases are in my signature.

• Like 2

Are those Hekos, genuine? Seem a bit ont eh cheap side. I assume I can get them if they are for my mk2.5?

Are those Hekos, genuine? Seem a bit ont eh cheap side. I assume I can get them if they are for my mk2.5?

No indication otherwise. Team Heko logo on them, sturdy and took about 10mins to fit. I have an MK2.5 and straight fit.

• Like 1

Pics as promised, pic heavy so ill split the posts.

TEAM HEKO WIND DEFLECTORS:

20131029_142715_zpsfe1ec26d.jpg

20131029_1427350_zps69ef3181.jpg

20131029_142745_zpsbb56bfb3.jpg

20131029_142834_zps889e575f.jpg

20131029_142813_zpsc9c9652a.jpg

20131029_142848_zps351acf8e.jpg

• Like 2

looking good Ben. Might get myself a set of those heko's. Good to see the carbon overlays in the flesh too, its given me alot better idea and now thinking of getting a set carbon/blue.

• Like 2

looking good Ben. Might get myself a set of those heko's. Good to see the carbon overlays in the flesh too, its given me alot better idea and now thinking of getting a set carbon/blue.

Glad you like. They are very nice and easy to fit. Just pray it doesn't start to rain when you fit them, like it did with me. LOL

• Like 1

3D Number Plates turned up this morning, hopefully fit them this weekend.

20131101_092008_zps799bc582.jpg

20131101_091857_zpscd1ed980.jpg

20131101_091931_zpsfa8388ba.jpg

20131101_091904_zps40a5be90.jpg

• Like 2

looking good fella and im sure the new plates will make a diffrence

• Like 2

Ben thanks for getting the wind deflectors i was so curious as to what they look like :D ordering some asap bro because it looks great on your motor just like that bit of skirt in the reflection looks good too. Makro car park?

Like the new project coming too :D can't wait to see your new rims, better not be a let down because i'm sure it'll be big

• Like 1

Ben thanks for getting the wind deflectors i was so curious as to what they look like :D ordering some asap bro because it looks great on your motor just like that bit of skirt in the reflection looks good too. Makro car park?

Like the new project coming too :D can't wait to see your new rims, better not be a let down because i'm sure it'll be big

Hehe yeah they have been in my eBay basket for months, but they are really nice and definitely improve the look of the car.

Yeah Makro car park, was wide open space and thought best place to take pictures after a bit of shopping lolol.

Ahh new project its the most expensive mod planned for the car, but definitely something I want, and been saving towards it for last couple of months ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Been so busy with work and no time for mods.

3D Number plates finally fitted. Pics to follow.

Plus two packages arrived today so some mods planned for this weekend (scuff plates and carbon wrapping)

Pics to follow

• Like 3

Had some time this weekend to get busy with some more mods.

I decided against painting and proceeded to carbon wrap my radio surround as a first step. Went for a nice blue colour to match the interior lighting theme.

Didn't turn out half bad I think:

20131117_144444_zpsa6dc0282.jpg

Now onto another mod which I don't think I've seen anyone with. Illuminated Scuff Plates. Firstly major thank yous to Sir Lenny (as im calling him now :D ) , Kurt & Paul for their advice and suggestions. Made all the difference.

After a less than stellar attempt yesterday, finally got the Scuff plates fitted today. Driver's side done, Passenger side probably tomorrow or later in the week. I'll knock up a guide as well for anyone interested in this mod:

20131117_184214_zpsc1153fac.jpg

20131117_193123_zps8824a2fe.jpg

20131117_193112_zps22526b98.jpg

20131117_193103_zps45ad6cdd.jpg

20131117_192744_zpsa5c45794.jpg

• Like 2

Nice one fella, scuff plates look mint !!

Facia very unique too nice work :-)

• Like 2

Ohh that looks sweet! scuff plates on point. When i saw these at first on eBay the wiring was very much visible and that did put me off, clearly you've done a proper job all cables hidden well done.

Cutting skills with carbon fibre wrap is pretty good man :D

• Like 1

Ohh that looks sweet! scuff plates on point. When i saw these at first on ebay the wiring was very much visible and that did put me off, clearly you've done a proper job all cables hidden well done.

Cutting skills with carbon fibre wrap is pretty good man :D

Hehe cheers mate. God there are so many places to hide the cables and there are actually hole markings in the metal frame under the rubber door seal. With the right drill head you could drill holes and feed the cables through, but I chose to wrap mine in loom tape and tuck under the rubber door seal. Some other cables there as well.

I'm so happy got them working as you know was worried they were DOA, but thankfully not. :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Uploading pics again, lost due to the website issues from last week

20131124_134132_zps923456cb.jpg

20131124_134117_zpsb1fd5b44.jpg

20131124_134054_zpsa273a811.jpg

Sticky pad for my phone

20131124_134010_zps7d407920.jpg

20131124_133832_zps8b37f1d4.jpg

20131124_133825_zps258ead70.jpg

LED Tail Lights. Turned up on Friday, but I'm in Dublin for the weekend, so will have to wait until I get back.

20131129_025034_zps847c1b01.jpg

Silvatech bulbs to get rid of the fried egg effect as well and some shiny new LED Sidelights.

Pics to follow

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club