Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hyrule's Build Thread

Hyrule

Claying will really give a nice smooth to touch surface so really worth doing IMO.

Super resin polish is very good and if you have it I'd go with that unless you want to try something else but the prima amigo does get very good press but I've not used it myself.Just to throw another one in there.....have a look at poorboys black hole, works really well on dark cars and contains fillers so any minor swirls it would go a decent way to hiding them.

Shame were opposite ends if the country or you could have had a go with stuff I've got as I've got a shed full as I've got a bit of an OCD for car cleaning....sort of try before you buy lol.

• Like 2

Just recieved car chem newsletter as if by chane and there is 20% off using code save20 on all orders over £15

Oo very nice. I'm tempted to splurge and get all the cleaning stuff now but need already got my mods for Feb waiting in my eBay basket ;)

• Like 1

I got this in my centre roof light in my titaniumpost-39671-139120437983_thumb.jpgpost-39671-139120442019_thumb.jpg

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Ford OC mobile app

post-39671-139120451536_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Claying will really give a nice smooth to touch surface so really worth doing IMO.

Super resin polish is very good and if you have it I'd go with that unless you want to try something else but the prima amigo does get very good press but I've not used it myself.Just to throw another one in there.....have a look at poorboys black hole, works really well on dark cars and contains fillers so any minor swirls it would go a decent way to hiding them.

Shame were opposite ends if the country or you could have had a go with stuff I've got as I've got a shed full as I've got a bit of an OCD for car cleaning....sort of try before you buy lol.

Hmm poorboys might be a good alternative, as my car is dark sea grey. Soo many choices ;)

• Like 2

The choices are endless and everyone on detailing world has their favourites but black hole has always been my goto on black cars or dark coloured cars.

I will have a look see if I've got a little bottle kicking around and put some in it for you to try. I'm sure I have some little 50ml sample bottles from stuff I've been given so will send you some.

• Like 2

The choices are endless and everyone on Detailing world has their favourites but black hole has always been my goto on black cars or dark coloured cars.

I will have a look see if I've got a little bottle kicking around and put some in it for you to try. I'm sure I have some little 50ml sample bottles from stuff I've been given so will send you some.

You are a gentlemen ;)

• Like 1

No worries at all, happy to help where I can. I have a memory like a sieve so just remind me if you've not heard anything by Monday as I'm off all next week so will get something posted. I will see what else I can dig put as I'm a bit of a hoarder when it comes to cleaning products.

• Like 1

Have you ever been to waxstock ? Show at Peterborough show ground? bargains to be had there ;) learnt a lot from the detailers there check it out :)

• Like 2

I find myself parking as far away from other cars in car parks. Dont want anyone near my new wheels or the focus in general. Lol. But then i come out of the gym today and there is a Focus Mk2.5 ST parked next to me.

• Like 1

I think it's kerbs you need to be keeping away from those bad boys geezer!

• Like 5

I think it's kerbs you need to be keeping away from those bad boys geezer!

Ah mate, I literally am parking half a metre away from kerbs now. LOL, im so conscious lol

• Like 2

My ST225 rims need refurbing, doing em this year when weather picks up, as they have light kerb marks & grazes, thinking of having em sprayed either gunmetal grey or anthracite.haven't decided yet, also need to spray & fit zetec-s front bumper skirt & rear carbon effect diffuser, but ran out funds:(

• Like 2

My ST225 rims need refurbing, doing em this year when weather picks up, as they have light kerb marks & grazes, thinking of having em sprayed either gunmetal grey or anthracite.haven't decided yet, also need to spray & fit zetec-s front bumper skirt & rear carbon effect diffuser, but ran out funds:(

Ah dear, nothing worse than having no money to do the mods you want.

I have my original focus 16" alloys + tyres sitting in my front room. Gonna clean them and put them on eBay. Some kerbing on two of the alloys, but the other two look ok. Thinking between £120-150.

Front splitter and Rear bumper diffuser are on the cards for the future for me :)

• Like 2

Ah dear, nothing worse than having no money to do the mods you want.

I have my original focus 16" alloys + tyres sitting in my front room. Gonna clean them and put them on eBay. Some kerbing on two of the alloys, but the other two look ok. Thinking between £120-150.

Front splitter and Rear bumper diffuser are on the cards for the future for me :)

Let me know when you want one, I've a contact whom sells em seperate, off the bumper & reasonable priced, he has an eBay shop & is large stockists of bumpers,all kinds.

This is what screaming to go on car

• Like 1

This is whats waiting to go on

Front zetec-s skirt

post-39671-139140468184_thumb.jpgpost-39671-139140470273_thumb.jpg

Rear diffuser

post-39671-13914047777_thumb.jpgpost-39671-139140480439_thumb.jpgpost-39671-139140482177_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Looking good mate,

Lovin the carbon effect on the diffuser too, perhaps have a clear coat of lacquer sprayed on the diffuser to help deter stone chips upsetting the print, but feel the surface first you may not need to, cant tell from pictures

• Like 1

Front zetec-s skirt

attachicon.gif1391404686338.jpgattachicon.gif1391404707343.jpg

Rear diffuser

attachicon.gif1391404782123.jpgattachicon.gif1391404808866.jpgattachicon.gif1391404826298.jpg

Yeah splitter can't wait to get.

Rear diffuser I'd prefer it in moondust silver, since my focus is Sea Grey.

Although I would as well but this one is in carbon effect,it has slight defect on edges, so was refunded half the cost so only cost me around £25 +shipping & duty fee,

• Like 2

Speaking of kerbing, i recently kerbed my front left rim lightly, after months of protecting the perfection i have failed! ripped through my heart like a bullet!

Does your new tyres have rim protection ridge/lip? it helps alot! but i was unable to find the exact same tyres with rim protection

Although I would as well but this one is in carbon effect,it has slight defect on edges, so was refunded half the cost so only cost me around £25 +shipping & duty fee,

Bargin!

• Like 1

Nah no rim protectors on mine. But I am so hyper obsessed with the parking now, its like an old lady parking LOL.

• Like 2

Speaking of kerbing, i recently kerbed my front left rim lightly, after months of protecting the perfection i have failed! ripped through my heart like a bullet!

Does your new tyres have rim protection ridge/lip? it helps alot! but i was unable to find the exact same tyres with rim protection

Yes it is, I also only paid £90 posted for the front ZS skirt :D

Bargin!

Not by much but 18' st's are a large rim & its easy enough to kerbing .

Front zetec-s skirt

attachicon.gif1391404686338.jpgattachicon.gif1391404707343.jpg

Rear diffuser

attachicon.gif1391404782123.jpgattachicon.gif1391404808866.jpgattachicon.gif1391404826298.jpg

One thing I've been meaning to ask:

Front splitter: Does it attach over the existing front bumper with screws and adhesive?

Rear Diffuser: Im confused about how this attaches to the car. On the one hand you have pictures like this which imply it somehow affixes to the existing space under the bumper: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/231081407756

Then you have ones like this, which I think are probably the official ones, which looks as if they go over the existing bumper:

http://www.fordonlineparts.co.uk/product/Ford_Focus_Bumper_skirt,_rear,_(%2B%7C-_PDS),_3%7C5dr_-_2008_-_2011_-_1517906_F1517906-156

Also would parking sensors be an issue when attaching the rear diffuser?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club