Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hyrule's Build Thread

Hyrule

4 hours of detailing on Friday after work, was absolutely shattered but shiny Focus, and no rain all weekend. ;)

DRL's ordered, same as Kurts :D

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/320923946094

Nice one, same guy I bought off , get ready for around £25 customs duty fee.

Sorry not meant to upset you but thought I'd let you know.

Yunii

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 2

Nice one, same guy I bought off , get ready for around £25 customs duty fee.

Sorry not meant to upset you but thought I'd let you know.

Yunii

Yeah I know can't escape taxes unfortunately. :wacko:

• Like 1

should have bought them from crazythegod.com mate, 80 delivered and no tax, fedex tracked, only one control box too.

• Like 2

should have bought them from crazythegod.com mate, 80 delivered and no tax, fedex tracked, only one control box too.

Your So Money SuperMarket! James
  • Like 3

I do the hard work so you don't have to lol

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 3

I do the hard work so you don't have to lol

Cool,

You busy tonight between 22:30-07:15am ?

Do my hard work for me pal?

• Like 2

So is mine.

Yunii

• Like 2

I'll never be able to make it over to Eire in time mate.... Soz Then again its only frequenting the night shift thread for 9 hours so I chuck me your login and I'll be sure to oblige :D

• Like 2

I'll never be able to make it over to Eire in time mate.... Soz Then again its only frequenting the night shift thread for 9 hours so I chuck me your login and I'll be sure to oblige :D

:lol: ah there's always tomorrow night you could do it for me either, or Friday night
  • Like 2

:D

Mad busy day today. LOL james this info would have been great last night when I ordered them. :huh: ;)

But no worries, its my treat to myself this month.

In other news, full service today on the Focus, £150 notes, filters, oils, spark plugs,etc all changed. Focus is purring like a kitten. No major issues at all. Except the previous owner attached some sort of filter near to the start motor apparently which was meant for a diesel. Could have been bad if it was never discovered but all sorted now.

MOT next month and probably will take the opportunity to replace the front brake pads and discs, and to paint the callipers and maybe the rear drums.

Off to the gym

• Like 3

Not a bad price where did you get it done? I am grinding my teeth to £195 service due right now, from ford

Sent from my automated robot M1X-M4573R-700N3Y

• Like 2

Not a bad price where did you get it done? I am grinding my teeth to £195 service due right now, from ford

Oh I been using the same garage guy for like the last 10+ years. He serviced my parents cars back in the day as well when he was a wee lad working for VW.

Mayday Autocentre on Tavistock Grove, it's just by that stupid Iylo apartment complex they are building on the roundabout on St James's Road. If you fancy going, ask for Jason, and tell him I sent you. Top guy, honest and can get europarts stuff cheaper than retail/etc.

I even got a free bottle of oil out of Top grade oil out of it :D

• Like 2

I will check it out I know where that is

• Like 1

So I ordered two badge lights from two different sellers on Aliexpress. First one arrived today and this is what turned up. A fricking Chevrolet badge.

To say I am lost for words is an understatement. Is this mod more hassle than its worth?

20140228_170042_zps8d6589a0.jpg

• Like 2

You're probably not too pleased with it, but that's quite funny :lol:

• Like 1

Should have trusted ebay.

Aliexpress is terrible.

Can't seem to find the dual LED ones on eBay, that light up white for reverse, red for brakes.

This being the same seller that sent me blue to red previously, when I asked for white to red. They assured me the correct one would be sent out this time, only to get this nonsense. And the hassle of sending this back now for a refund if i cba.

You're probably not too pleased with it, but that's quite funny :lol:

Oh i saw the funny side of it, lol. Just I can picture the poor exploited person in the chinese factory, having an awful day, and not noticing they put a chevy badge in a Ford focus delivery.

• Like 1

I say put it on for a laugh, you never know you might like it once its on :wacko:

• Like 1

LOL tempting but no James :D

I have a second one on the way I ordered at the same time, so fingers crossed for this one. Otherwise, I will tick this one off as never to be done.

if you get another chevvy one you can out one on the front and the back!

• Like 1

So I ordered two badge lights from two different sellers on Aliexpress. First one arrived today and this is what turned up. A fricking Chevrolet badge.

To say I am lost for words is an understatement. Is this mod more hassle than its worth?

20140228_170042_zps8d6589a0.jpg

At least chevrolet & not vauxhall;)

Yunii

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club