Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Oliverb

Upper Grille Question

5 posts in this topic

hi all :)
this may sound really silly , but i will ask anyway.... i havent looked either
i need to get the zetec s upper grille , will it effect the lock for the bonnet ? or doesnt it have any thing to with the grille itself ? how does it work ??

:) thankksssss

There are two topics in the Guides section where you can find details and images about the upper grille.

Have a look here and here.

What is the difference between the normal and the Zetec-S upper grille? I thought the only one that was any different was the ST one.

There are two topics in the Guides section where you can find details and images about the upper grille.

Have a look here and here.

What is the difference between the normal and the Zetec-S upper grille? I thought the only one that was any different was the ST one.

Ok thanks for that will check it out :-)

Yeah they don't look a lot different but once you know they are... The zetec s grille is a bit more slanted (angled down wards) than the other one

The ST one is better ;)

Drop me a pm if you have any issues, I wrote one of those guides so may be able to answer any questions

yeah sal sent me one today , and i may have to go for one of them ;)

Thanks ...
yeah if i have any problems i will ask you , much appreciated :)