Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How much is a 1989 Mk3 Fiesta worth?

Rob G

I have a Fiesta Ghia 1.4 litre, G registration, [August 1989]. It is in nice condition, and only has 54,000 miles on the clock. Only one owner from new, and has about 3 months MOT & Tax.

Can anyone suggest a price to sell this [from North Norfolk], or a website that has values.

I have looked on Auto Trader website, but there are no Fiesta’s as old as 20 years

Thanks

Rob

I have a Fiesta Ghia 1.4 litre, G registration, [August 1989]. It is in nice condition, and only has 54,000 miles on the clock. Only one owner from new, and has about 3 months MOT & Tax.

Can anyone suggest a price to sell this [from North Norfolk], or a website that has values.

I have looked on Auto Trader website, but there are no Fiesta’s as old as 20 years

Thanks

Rob

You could try Parkers guide or just gauge it from local dealers adverts for part exchanges etc.

Either way you won't get a lot for it no matter what condition it's in as the second hand car market isn't particularly strong at the moment.

A couple of years ago I sold my Mum's Fiesta which was an "E" reg 1100L automatic with 33k genuine miles and got...............................................fifty quid for it!!! :)

Generally the only old cars that go for a lot are the sportier ones like the old carbed mk2 XR2's, even then I saw one of them sell for £310 on eBay with tax and mot.

I recon you'd be lucky to get £300 for yours, but if you probs kept that for another 20 years, free of rust etc you'll have perhaps a few grands worth.

I'm afraid I agree that it's not likely to be worth much, but out of interest I'm wondering whether it's one of the last MkII cars or one of the very first MkIII's.

Thanks

Rob

I'm afraid I agree that it's not likely to be worth much, but out of interest I'm wondering whether it's one of the last MkII cars or one of the very first MkIII's.

The car was born in August 1989, and I am assuming from its shape that it is a Mk III – see photo on profile.

Yes its def a Mk 3. Afraid to say that they aint really worth anything any more

you could break it up and sell it as spares??? mite b able 2 get a little bit more money for it that way.

Firstly – thanks for all the nice suggestions.

Secondly

I know that mignulikz has sent me a new personal message, today [Tuesday]. As I have not set up for personal messages, may I suggest to mignulikz that my email is: Mr Spammer@an-email.con

Rob

Firstly – thanks for all the nice suggestions.

Secondly

I know that mignulikz has sent me a new personal message, today [Tuesday]. As I have not set up for personal messages, may I suggest to mignulikz that my email is: Mr Spammer@an-email.con

Rob

Check out this thread

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/index...?showtopic=4727

also

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/index...?showtopic=4739

He is a spammer, i wouldn't post my email if i was you...

Thanks Jonny87. I think I've just shut the barn door, after the horse has bolted!!!!!!.

If you can remove my email above, I would appreciate it, if you can’t, its my bad luck…..

Rob

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club