Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

TommyTse

Need Ideas Of Alloy Colour White Mk7 Zs Pictures ?

7 posts in this topic

hey, im going refurb all my 17inch alloys on my white zs! and i want to change the standard silver alloy colour. has anyone got any idea and pictures of your car to show me? i want to get black but my minds telling me no lol i want something different and stands out ?

if i do go for black what colour code or colour name would it be ?

thanks

p.s still need to this website

White cars with black wheels (like the metal edition) do look pretty cool, or you could try anthrecite grey?

Depends how different you want to be as pretty much any colour would match with white lol

yeah I was thinking do you know what black if is ?

I was kinda thinking the colour of red, blue or green but want to see pictures before wasting money haha

Ummm black? aha na im not sure what the paint code is for ford black alloys im afraid, I'm sure a local body shop would be able to find out and do the job for you though.

Blue would be pretty cool, Ive seen someone on a forum before with a white zetec s and green alloys. i'll try and find the link for you :) . Could always go black alloys and then spray your calipers a bright colour? and match them with DMB wheels centre gel overlays

White on white like the s1600 mine aren't ford alloys but you get the idea

9DF332B6-2D9C-4D3F-9ADB-2A62746A9866-411

Only downside they don't stay white for long

joe that is a great idea! I like your thinking!

oo Sam I like your style!

sambooka likes this