Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Going From Mk5 To Mk6

serbusfish

Hi guys, I just registered and im looking for some feedback on a certain model of Fiesta :)

At the moment I have a 2001 Mk5 Fiesta Flight. It was my first car which ive had for over 4 years, and as reliable as it has been im now wanting to replace it.

I really dig the Mk6 Fiesta Zetec S, in Black I think it looks gorgous. I was wondering what the general consensus was about this car? Is there a particular engine size or type I should get over another (regarding mpg, power, etc) and how are they for motorway driving? My Flight is super noisy as I have a cheapo back box on it, so im hoping the Mk6 will be much quieter. I dont do too much motorway driving but when I do I want to be able to actually hear my music :P

welcome serbusfish ..

My last car was a mk6 fiesta zetec s and i never had any problems with it, the only engines the Zetec s come in are 1.6 petrol and 1.6 TDCI

I had the petrol version and id get 30+ MPG although i normally had a heavy foot aha. the cars not to bad on the motorway and cruises fairly well with some road and wind noise though, it will be a step up from your mk5 :) and ive found my mk7 a step up from the mk6, they just keep getting better

Hope this helps a little

welcome serbusfish ..

My last car was a mk6 fiesta zetec s and i never had any problems with it, the only engines the Zetec s come in are 1.6 petrol and 1.6 TDCI

I had the petrol version and id get 30+ MPG although i normally had a heavy foot aha. the cars not to bad on the motorway and cruises fairly well with some road and wind noise though, it will be a step up from your mk5 :) and ive found my mk7 a step up from the mk6, they just keep getting better

Hope this helps a little

Thanks pal, yeah that helps a lot. Im glad you liked yours, obviously a mk7 would be awesome but I just dont have the cash for one. Now I need to find a decent one :)

No worries :) , Hope you find a decent one

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club