Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Car Speedo Question

DanGersFord

Basically as a few of you will know I will soon be ordering a focus ST3. My question is do you think it would be possible to get the dealer to get the Speedo illumination changed from the red illuminated Speedo to the same blue colour as the focus titanium? Id preffer the dealer to do it than try and get it done myself after surely it'd just be a case of them changing the Speedo/illumination colour? see images

post-37948-0-92955600-1371597145_thumb.j

post-37948-0-80679700-1371597185_thumb.j

As far as I can see the Speedos are essentially the same just different colours. Just prefer the blue illumination :)

Not sure, I dont believe its a customizable option, but you can always ask!

They are building it for you brand new after all, so I dont see why not, but see what the dealer says, or check with Head Office so that you dont have a dealer hounding you for the sale!

I hope they can im fairly certain its the exact same layout instrument panel so it should just be a case of fitting a different colour sticker. Whether they would do it or not is a different matter. I dont mind paying for it ill be changing the gear knob to blue aswel when I get it but ive no qualms about doing that myself lol

I very much doubt there gonna open up the instrument cluster to change the colour, even having the titanium dials wouldn't work because the software in the st dials is different as it displays the st symbol when u press your start button.

The colouring though is just a fascia sticker you wouldnt need to change the full instrument cluster just swap the cluster sticker over. Ive changed the colour of my current fiesta hence the reason I know this

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club