Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Name: Kevin
  • Ford Model: Focus 1.6 Zetec
  • Year: 2005

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:47 AM

I see the rear wiper on our car every time I get out of it and walk into the house and when I get back in it as well  :) I really like the smooth look of the one I linked to.

There's LOTS of things that others have done to their cars on here that I really wouldn't bother with but that doesn't make them pointless  ;)

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#17 Nathan_M

Nathan_M

Too much time on the boards

• Members via Twitter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 785 posts
  • Name: Nathan
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Flame Mk6
  • Year: 2004

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:51 AM

I see the rear wiper on our car every time I get out of it and walk into the house and when I get back in it as well  :) I really like the smooth look of the one I linked to.

There's LOTS of things that others have done to their cars on here that I really wouldn't bother with but that doesn't make them pointless  ;)

Doesnt the mk2 focus have a aero cover over the blade arm? One of them could be brought and would probably fit straight on if the arm is of the same size, and I was saying that 'I' 'think' it's pointless in a ain't broke don't fix it kind of way so let's gather up the toys and return them to the pram (-:

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users