Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Push Locks For Rear Light Conversion

JC46

Does anyone know where I would be able to order some push locks for changing my pre-facelift rear lights to facelift?

Cheers!

I got mine from my local Ford dealer

• Like 1

Cheers mate, don't suppose you remember how much they charged you?

About £1.24 lol wasnt much. If they say they need a reg of a facelift model to get the part up just say to the that you need the same clips as the ones that hold your original lights in at the top. Let me know if you're struggling to get hold of some and ill try and get hold of some for you

Haha, that's not too bad! Yea, think ill just tell them it's for the top two. Thanks mate!

I've already wired in the new lights just need the push locks.. I used your guide though, it was really clear and helpful!

• Like 1

Glad it helped you. How did you find the wiring guide I made? Never made one before so not sure how easy it is for people to follow lol it makes sense to me :) haha

I googled "facelift rear lights on pre facelift mk6 fiesta" and your guide was there.. It's was clear to me, mine was a wee bit more confusing because it had a towbar fitted but your diagrams helped sort it out.

• Like 1

Glad it helped. Moved topic to modification discussions :) if you get chance please rate the guide thanks

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club