ST.....Seriously Tempting!

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Name: Torchwood_HK
  • Ford Model: Fiesta ST3
  • Year: 2014

Posted 02 July 2013 - 02:16 PM

I took delivery of a Candy Blue Titanium yesterday and love the colour. It looks very striking, especially with the dark (ish) tinted windows.

Yes, yes...and yes!!

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#47 steveo

steveo

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 200 posts
  • Name: Steve
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Titanium x (63) Fiesta Zetec (60)

Posted 02 July 2013 - 04:47 PM

I have a vision blue fiesta just now and the pics do show it as vison blue but in garage and on road is so diffrent . Just waiting till September. Least it gives me time to save more.

#48 The Comfy Chair

The Comfy Chair

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Name: Kai
  • Ford Model: Ford Fiesta Titanium Ecoboost
  • Year: 2013

Posted 02 July 2013 - 09:12 PM

I have a vision blue fiesta just now and the pics do show it as vison blue but in garage and on road is so diffrent . Just waiting till September. Least it gives me time to save more.

Yeah, the colour does vary wildly. In overcast days (like the picture for my profile), it's a dark blue but with a strange sheen to it that makes it very obvious it's not your standard metallic finish, it really stands out despite being dark. In sunny days it's much lighter, in direct sunlight the colour can actually be more like a teal (I'm assuming the brochure pictures were taken in very bright light!). You do get every shade in between too.

All in all, i think it's one of the best car colours i've seen :D

#49 cuke

cuke

Too much time on the boards

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts
  • Name: Chris
  • Ford Model: Mk3 Focus Titanium X
  • Year: 2011

Posted 03 July 2013 - 08:08 AM

Hi, the colour variation is the same with my car and the candy red, it is because of how sunlight is reflected off the paint, or not if it is cloudy..

#50 Torchwood

Torchwood

ST.....Seriously Tempting!

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Name: Torchwood_HK
  • Ford Model: Fiesta ST3

Posted 22 August 2013 - 04:25 PM

Hi, the colour variation is the same with my car and the candy red, it is because of how sunlight is reflected off the paint, or not if it is cloudy..

I was going to get the Candy Red but on a Fiesta ZS...  What i found with the Candy Red was on cloudy days it did look a bit dull????  Where as Kai is spot on in his description of the Candy Blue.  I have the Candy Blue and i have to say it looks awesome!  Whether it's sunny, cloudy, under flourescent lights at a gas station at night, or at dusk.  Other half has a loaner whilst hers has a few things put right that werent done right from a service, its a 62 Focus ZS in Candy Red.....  and in true Boris Johnson style it's.........."very nice!!!"   Especially as it has the 186 bp 1.6 Ecoboost in it!!!

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users