Do Not Sell My Personal Information

best accesories for the new fiesta!

johnnymac16

Further to what someone else on this thread said about the supplier of the 501 bulbs on Ebay via the link a couple of people have provided, I've also ordered some and am having trouble with the seller. I ordered them 8 days ago but still haven't received them. I emailed the seller last night and received an email this morning to say he'd look into it. No update since then though.

If/when I should receive them I can update you, if you like? But for now, you might want to proceed with a bit of caution if you should decide to order from him.

I'm now taking action against that particular seller as he's in breach of contract. eBay and PayPal have emailed him and surprise surprise I get an email from him saying he'll post out some more. I still think he's crooked.

I don't know what his problem is as his eBay 'credit' rating appeared excellent. The item hasn't been posted despite his email assurance it went first class recorded on the 19th. And why won't he get in touch if only to say he's made a mistake and he'll either refund or send fresh bulbs out? He completely refuses to communicate which is a pity as he'll get a negative rating from me and have PayPal and eBay bagdering him.

Peter

Hey

I ordered my bulbs from the same guy after seeing the post on here and I don't have mine either. He said they were dispatched 23 March 1st class recorded, hmmmmmm. I have just e-mailed him - will see what he says and report back!

Hey

I ordered my bulbs from the same guy after seeing the post on here and I don't have mine either. He said they were dispatched 23 March 1st class recorded, hmmmmmm. I have just e-mailed him - will see what he says and report back!

I sent 5 emails and he didn't reply once until eBay and PayPal got on the case. Mine were sent 1st class recorded on the 19th. I've asked him for proof of postage but he doesn't have it. He's a liar and a crook. Wonder what's gone wrong with him?

I am only really e-mailing him cos I think they expect you to do that before you report them? Have only had to do it once before.

Further to what someone else on this thread said about the supplier of the 501 bulbs on Ebay via the link a couple of people have provided, I've also ordered some and am having trouble with the seller. I ordered them 8 days ago but still haven't received them. I emailed the seller last night and received an email this morning to say he'd look into it. No update since then though.

If/when I should receive them I can update you, if you like? But for now, you might want to proceed with a bit of caution if you should decide to order from him.

To keep this comment balanced, I should add the bulbs turned up today. Apparantly the first pair got lost in the post. When I emailed the seller his replies were prompt. They were sent first class rather than the advertised recorded delivery, but they're here now which is what matters.

Yeah mine turned up today (technically now yesterday!) first class also. He didn't reply to my e-mails and sent an extra 2 bulbs!

Yeah mine turned up today (technically now yesterday!) first class also. He didn't reply to my e-mails and sent an extra 2 bulbs!

He may have just had a bad couple of weeks, or the postal service let him down. I ordered another pair from him late Thursday evening. They were dispatched yesterday and arrived today. I've now changed the footwells and interior light to red bulbs. Just have to wait for sunset to see the full effect now!

He may have just had a bad couple of weeks, or the postal service let him down. I ordered another pair from him late Thursday evening. They were dispatched yesterday and arrived today. I've now changed the footwells and interior light to red bulbs. Just have to wait for sunset to see the full effect now!

He's still having problems with me as he's posted twice to me recorded delivery and neither package has turned up. Naturally, I'm raised a Dispute as he's failed to communicate to resolve outside PP or eBay.

Anyone know where I can get bulbs other than eBay?

I'm not sure whats going on with your delivery, or why he isn't replying. Mine have been delivered (to my uni address so I havn't had chance to check how many bulbs yet) two days after the order. Maybe your delivery has been lost in post or something... but it is perculiar that he hasn't replied to any messages. Perhaps he is ill... but you have every right to complain about it. Good luck with the transaction.

Photo's if possible?! :D

Here you go. You may notice my centre console ambient light in the cubby hole behind the gear stick isn't working. The garage are going to sort that out when I take it in soon for its 1500 mile checkup. I actually find the red internal lighting a bit more practical. When opening the doors late at night, the bright white interiors are always a bit dazzling. This is a lot more subtle and I've still left the reading lights white should I need something a bit brighter.

gallery_4943_73_423007.jpg

He's still having problems with me as he's posted twice to me recorded delivery and neither package has turned up. Naturally, I'm raised a Dispute as he's failed to communicate to resolve outside PP or eBay.

Anyone know where I can get bulbs other than eBay?

Places like Halfords sell them. Not sure if they are red though...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club