Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fiesta 2013 Faster Than Mine?

mactell

Hi there,

I currently have a mk6 1.25 fiesta, I am looking at getting the 2013 New Fiesta 1 litre turbo, would this be quicker than my current car?

Thanks,

Yes, it would have quicker acceleration and a higher top speed -

1.25 L = 73Hp 13.6 0-60 101mph

1L turbo = 99Hp 11.2 0-60 112mph

Ah right where would be the best place to buy one on finance?

Ah right where would be the best place to buy one on finance?

a KIA dealer?! :rolleyes:

pretty obvious really :D

Yeah obviously but I don;t know if theres a company that does like a years free insurance when you go on finance or something. thats all

Yeah obviously but I don;t know if theres a company that does like a years free insurance when you go on finance or something. thats all

A good place to start would be your local/ nearest Ford dealer - at least you won't have far to go,

You could try the car out/ get a test drive - you can always also try a little further afield / shop around for the best deal etc

see who gives you the best trade-in price on your present car also

Perhaps someone else on the forum has some better suggestions

Agreed, all dealers have there own deals. Some with 0% finance, others will charge the finance but give you a better price on the car your buying as well as selling.

Shop around, phone up a few and find out there deals, as much as the KIA dealer prompt was a bit of gest, look around at all dealership networks, as some are part of the same group who may have a Ford dealership enclosed in the same premises as a KIA dealer, or any other for that matter. Or they may have another 'shop' somewhere else specifically dealing with Ford.

Also check places like orange wheels.co.UK and other new car websites. Find a price for the car you want, with all the options you want. Then take it to a dealer, and they should match or better it.

There are loads of websites so have a good look around.

• 3 weeks later...

My 1L turbo MOVES. I do have a very heavy right foot though

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club