Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lights Upgrade For Fiesta Zetec S Ecoboost

Clarky2013

Just ordered my Zetec S Ecoboost today in Race Red, can't wait for it to arrive! :D

I was looking to do some lights upgrading. I was thinking of using Phillips X-tremeVision for headlights/ sidelights or BlueVision ultra's . Not sure if the blue vision will look good on a red car, does anyone have any advice/ recommendations?

The blue vision isnt realy that blue if you want a nice icy white colour go for Philips diamond vision 5000kthey arent strictly road legal but yyou'll be seriously unlucky if you ever get pulled for them. Either that or go for the x-treme vision they're alot brighter than standard bulbs :)

Ps welcome to the club

Thanks for advice :)

I'll probs go for these as the sidelights: http://www.powerbulbs.com/product/philips-xtreme-vision-led-w5w-t10-4000k

and these for the dipped : http://www.powerbulbs.com/product/philips-xtreme-vision-h7-car-headlight-bulbs

I'm not experienced in this at all so if I have chosen the wrong bulbs for a Zetec S Ecoboost please let me know :P

I'll post some before and after pics for anyone else interested in this ...

Nice :) the only thing you might find is the LEDs will look realy white compared to the halogen bulbs. Im not sure on the bulb sizes its the older fiesta ive got but im sure someone will keep you right :)

Infact here you go ;) http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/40923-fiesta-bulbs-list/

Forgot id made that list lol so its h7 for your dipped beam and h1 for your main beam, also t10,w5w,501 capless for the sidelight (they're all the same bulb)the ones you've picked should be fine

Thanks! :)

I might do the main beam aswell a little later on...

2- 3 weeks delivery till the car arrives, gonna be the longest few weeks of my life lol

• 1 year later...

I've just took delivery of a zetec a ecoboost and was wondering the same thing but can't get my head around it as this is like the first time I've ever made changes to the car

I'm after

White running lights

White side lights

White head lights

Also white ones on bottom of front bumper can someone send me links either on eBay or amazon or where ever else because truth b told I'm struggling

Cheers nick

white running lights: look for h15 bulbs on eBay, you want something around 6000k (these will be expensive so dont be shocked at the price)

dipped beam (headlights) you want h7 and diamond vision , google powerbulbs.co.uk

Sidelights you want w5w / 501 6000k led lights, again powerbulbs

and fog you want h11, again diamond vision and use powerbulbs

I have sent a lot of time checking different bulbs and trying them out, if you want white light without going HID, the above is your best bet :afro:

If you want more light on the road the extreme-vision have won multiple times.

There's also Osram Nightbreaker unlimited (which are, according to most tests, just slightly worse than the extreme-vision) - I use these myself, and IMO they pack a lot more punch than the stock Philips in my Fiesta.

I used nightbreakers also, great light output. But in reply to Nick, if you are looking for white bulbs don't get anything under 5000k if you want white light

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club