Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Nathan_M

Check This Out.

5 posts in this topic

Just found this link on Twitter, seems like a worthwhile venture for younger drivers like myself.

http://FordDSFL.co.uk/

I wonder if you take it you will get lower insurance?

Interesting. As FOCA says I wondernif it gives you any formal qualification that insurance conpanies would recognise

Might have a proper look tomorrow just found dead it in my break at work, day off tomorrow I will dig for some info.

Looks good, but as there is no certification from what I have seen, you have no evidence to say that you did complete the course. as such you may find that it would not offer a benefit through insurance, however it certainly seems like it would be beneficial if nothing else for the basic concept of the more advanced driving that takes years to acquire!