Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aux Kit For Mk6

Joshowen

Hi guys im planning on installing a aux port in my mk6 fiesta zetec just wondering what the easiest way is and the best kits to get?

cheers :)

josh

From Ford the official kit is Finis code 1426121, pack comes with all bits you need and instructions.

Only other thing you'd need is the correct size hole saw.

The kit is available on eBay but is exactly the same price at your dealers parts counter.

Tbh the official kit is a pain as the socket parts move against each other causing crossed contacts and affecting sound quality.

On my Focus I just used one of these-

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=300471701053

Just run the cable out from under a dash panel or into the glovebox, far simpler and no bits to wiggle about and go wrong.

cheers I will look up the official kit due to me wanting access to my phone to change song when plugged in. Is there any decent stereo system i could get instead with an aux port?

There's plenty of aftermarket ones you can fit but budget for a loom adaptor/steering control interface/aerial adaptor/replacement fascia.

• Like 1

Should be ok.

If you can put up a photo of your curreny radio then I'll point you towards the correct installation kit.

Ive not got any photos becasue im picking the car up later :D I know I've got the 6000CD

Welcome anytime.

Hopefully i've been of use.

Thanks you've been great help

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club