2008 Ford Fusion Sport Package review

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 thommas

thommas

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Posted 11 October 2007 - 05:49 PM

"For 2008, the Ford Fusion gets a Sport Appearance Package that helps it stand out from the pack, both inside and out. Available on the SE and SEL models, the new package lets Fusion owners add custom details to make their favorite car look even better..."

This is from a new review on 2008 Ford Fusion Sport Package, from Top Speed. It includes info on the design and performance of the model, as well as other features. Also available is a wallpaper / photo gallery.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Here is the link to the full article:
2008 Ford Fusion Sport Package - Top Speed

And the link to the picture gallery:
2008 Ford Fusion Sport Package wallpapers and high resolution photos - Top Speed

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 Capriking

Capriking

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Ford Model: Capri 1.6L

Posted 12 April 2008 - 01:27 PM

I find this very confusing and inconsiderate of Ford to have two differnt models with the same name. I opened this topic with the hope it may have some info I could use about my fusion (1.4i Fiesta based European model) only to find this gas guzzling monster.

Not that there is anything wrong with it, but come Uncle Henry, two models from the same stable with the same name? Confusion more like! :blink:

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users