Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Whats The Best Snow Foam??

FiestaZS90150

I had started a thread on an alternative to using a karcher cause i din't have a hose. Turns out my parents will let me come to their house and clean my car. Well they have a karcher and i came across the foam nozzle by karcher. It was 20€ so thought i would try it out.

So i got it home and did not have proper snow foam shampoo. So i still decided to try it out with a normal shampoo. It works but i think that the fact that the soap wasnt specifically snow foam'ish it wasnt really thick foam and did not stay on the car alot. It seemed like it was too watery and when on great but slipped of after 20 seconds... Will using a proper product eliminate my problem?

Has anyone used this lance?

http://www.karcher-center-aquaspray.co.uk/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/f/o/foam_bottle_06_litre_karcher_foam_bottle_spray_lance_2641847_7.jpg

Ans also which snow foam shuld i use?

this is what i end up with after a minute of the applying the foam...

1D53E0F6-EAB5-4859-81D8-67D51913BEEA-164

I used to use Auto Brite snow foam. That stuff was incredibly clingy. Could easily stick to the car for 10 minutes. But it would be a bugger to wash away from the drive after (kept leaving soap for the neighbour to walk through) :p. once that ran out I swapped to Auto Finesse avalanche. Both are great products and great for removing muck before washing.

I would highly recommend both but there are so many alternatives. It's a mine field

• Like 1

Thanks i will look into those. Any other people have other experiences?? The finesse one is not cheap haha lol

^ Just ordered the above and a lance seeing my old Karcher lance fits my power washer, didn't fancy having to pay £50 to get one for my old lance lol.

what lance did you get? or have=?

It's a Sealey washer, but needs a Bosch connector, they were a bit pricey in comparison but the Karcher one fits so good times, it sort of died when a 2 and half ton Range Rover squishd it >.<

lol, i need to order some snow foam hahaha

sorry im new to a lot of this and i'd like to clean my car the best i can, whats the benefit of snow foam over say soapy water?

Autobrite foam is what i use, amazing stuff :-)