Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta at Night

JAR897

Hey guys...

I'm trying to find pictures of the Fiesta's interior (specifically the 3 door Titanium Edition with Titanium X pack leather interior & gray dashboard) at night. Could anyone be so kind as to take a few photos of their interior with the ambient lighting etc? Perticularly the footwell, gearstick and areas where the ambient lighting efects?? Possibly the speedo etc too?

Obvious I mean with the lights on, as without would be a rather dark image.

Lol thanks.

I really like those footwell lights, I don't know why they can't come like that!! Is it easy to do? and can you get the bulbs easily?? I just might need to change mine cuz me likes those a LOT!!! :)

I know this has probably been asked before on a separate thread, but I'm a woman :P

what red blubs did you use btw? they look much brighter than mine!

3404391255_3cc3416446.jpg

Here's my Titanium, although I have replaced 2 footwell, and the interior light bulbs with red. Not leather though :)

Im loving it x

Got them at local Motorist Discount store. £2.50 a pair. Think the part number was 515. Very easy to change, they just pull out, and new ones pushed in. Only caution is that they seem to get quite hot, so be careful when you grab hold of the bulb to take it out

Ray

Got them at local Motorist Discount store. £2.50 a pair. Think the part number was 515. Very easy to change, they just pull out, and new ones pushed in. Only caution is that they seem to get quite hot, so be careful when you grab hold of the bulb to take it out

Ray

Thanks for that, Ray. I will have a look around the motor stores. :)

how many did you use to do all that then? I persume 2 per footwell? Iv'e ordered 2 already but will order another 2 if it means I get red in the drivers side as well. :D

The bulbs are 501 bulbs. And its just 1 bulb per side. Simply pull the white ones out and push the other ones in :)

I have blue ones and ill see if i can get a good picture up to show you all!

The bulbs are 501 bulbs. And its just 1 bulb per side. Simply pull the white ones out and push the other ones in :)

I have blue ones and ill see if i can get a good picture up to show you all!

I am jealous I want blue ambient lighting *stomps feet, spits dummy out*

Nice. My bulbs came - Not sure why other people were having trouble with the guy who was linked in the other thread, but mine have came in record time. Now I just need the damn car! HAHA!

Nice. My bulbs came - Not sure why other people were having trouble with the guy who was linked in the other thread, but mine have came in record time. Now I just need the damn car! HAHA!

Prob because you emailed him soooo many times he drove them to your door ;) :P

Prob because you emailed him soooo many times he drove them to your door ;) :P

Sorry but PMSL here :lol:

My bulbs arrived today after apparently being shipped 1st class recorded on 23rd - e-mailed him the other day and no reply - then they popped through the letter box today, not recorded delivery and he sent 6 instead of 4. Odd!!!

As I said, I got mine a few days later, as expected. Maybe he was ill or simply had ran out of stock? At least he seems to have sent you extra as compensation?

Good good. I'm not sure I'm going to use mine, but i've got them incase i want to. lol.

I love it at night even more than the day. The instruments are STUNNING. Sharp and clear.

3408031374_f85f4e9b8a.jpg

- Just opened the door shot

3407226515_3fd6e43721.jpg

- Just started the engine shot. Main lights have faded out, ambient lights have stayed on.

It's a Titanium, although not an X (I don't think that makes a difference to the interior though)

OMG I am in love. :) I swear I will sleep in my car the first night! :lol:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club