Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta at Night

JAR897

I still don't have my bulbs after being posted 1st class recorded on the 19 March. He finally communicated with me (after I'd sent him 5 emails and eBay and PayPal had emailed him) and has posted them out again but they haven't arrived either. He's in trouble now anyway as PayPal are taking action against him to recover the monies - all of £2.50 but that's not the point. I shall be giving him a negative score 'poor communication', item not received - twice'. Grrr, I hate buying stuff off eBay. I am a perfect seller though :P

Peter

I still don't have my bulbs after being posted 1st class recorded on the 19 March. He finally communicated with me (after I'd sent him 5 emails and eBay and PayPal had emailed him) and has posted them out again but they haven't arrived either. He's in trouble now anyway as PayPal are taking action against him to recover the monies - all of £2.50 but that's not the point. I shall be giving him a negative score 'poor communication', item not received - twice'. Grrr, I hate buying stuff off eBay. I am a perfect seller though :P

Peter

Yea i try my best not to use it for that reason!

Can get the bulbs all over the place TBH, no need for eBay

I think I prefer the white footwell light to the red footwell light.

Yes I persume so.. Its just the bulb colour.. so if not you could defo get some ordered from somewhere. :D

I AM REALLY REALLY REALLY JEALOUS NOW - SO WHO WANTS TO SWAP THEIR CAR LOL - and yeah I was shouting there!!!!!

I AM REALLY REALLY REALLY JEALOUS NOW - SO WHO WANTS TO SWAP THEIR CAR LOL - and yeah I was shouting there!!!!!

Shotgun!! Woop woop

Ill swap after wednesday though ;)

• 1 month later...

Yeah i'd like to know how hard it is/if its possible to fit the ambient lighting to my Zetec S...

does anyone know if the ambeint lighting can be fitted to a zetec-s?

dont think so ive got a zetec s and it has none of the wiring for it ,which for ford is strange,they normally either just dont put the bulbs in or strap the unwanted wires up somewhere,i tried fitting the interior light from a titanium with the map lights and submarine lights,the map lights work but theres no feed up there for the L.E.Ds which must be linked with the dash lights or something,with the footwell and glove box strip light ive had no luck either i cant find a loom for them :(

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club