Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Heko Wind Deflectors Mk7

AdamC11

Hi Guys,

Im after a set of the above for my 3dr fiesta mk 7. I was wondering if someone could send me a link for a set dark wind deflectors.

Thank you very much

Thankyou Nathan54771, i will be purchasing a set of these. Thank you for ur help.

No worries :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Nathan54771

I have purchased the wind deflectors, but the window is slow at going up unlike the drivers side which is a lot quicker.

The passenger window is not going up fully with the wind deflector there, its a few mil below the window frame.

Any idea what I could do the make the window go up fully like the drivers side?

Thanks

Make sure the passenger side wind deflector is pushed in as far as possible, is there a clip stopping it maybe ? might be worth taking out and putting in again to check, then the window should go to the top.

With regards to window speed going up on passenger side, it shouldn't affect this ? They would only send them back down if you had one touch, but going up ? Not sure tbh.

Try spraying a bit of silicon oil in the channels. They can take a little while to bed in.

Thank you for your prompt response btmaldon.

Which product and brand would you recommend for that specific type of job?

Cheers

No particular brand. Just make sure its a silicon lubricating spray. WD40 and other oil based sprays attract dirt and breakdown the rubber.

Just leave the window shut for a few days. It'll stretch the window channel and sort the problem

had the same problem when fitting mine.

Take them back out.. put them back in (correctly) and then shut the window for at least 16 hours.

Job done - no clips are needed.