Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

FiestaZS90150

Blue Bulb Reflectors?

11 posts in this topic

Hi,

coming home from work i was infront a guy with a focus RS (didnt stay in front of him for long lol) and he had some really good looking headlights.

At the spots where each bulb was there was a kind of electric blue color. I dont know if this is from the bulb he had or if he changed the reflectors behind the bulb...?

It looked really good. Does anyone know what could gve this effect? I searched google and dint find anything... =(

you can buy xenon bulbs with a coloured cap, I got mine off ebay, xenon white colour with a blue centre cap.

i actually found what i was looking for. well for the indicators its diadem indicator bulbs. They have some on ebay =)Will look into the xenon ones, do they have a blue light or white? i hate the blueish

I have a white light but its got a marginal blue tint when you look at it, but its a very light tint, it shows better when you look at the lights when they are off, as you just see a nice blue in the light housing...

yeah thats what im after =) might get them to macht up with the diadem ones. do you have a link of the ones you got?

thqnks for that, will look into some bulbs for that part of the light:

found some osram diadem indicators, and wing mirror ones aswell on ebay. Hope they give the effect i'm looking for. Oh well will always look better than the orange ones lol.

For a nice blue tinge on the headlights when switched off I find Osram cool blue intense give a nice effect.

for the dipped beam you mean?

will check them out, i'm quite happy with the ones ive got as standard but will change them to match up with the indicators lol. any excuse is good to take XD