Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Interior Loom

Hell5200

I'm wanting to fit heated seats into my car what looms would I need, what other connections are on the interior dash loom. Thanks

I was also wondering the same. Any help would be appreciated.

the problem is what loom do you have ford are notorious for fitting different looms to the same model depending on supply so you may have the entire loom there all ready just missing the seats fuses and relays or you may have a more basic loom a haynes manual and some digging is the best way to find out jase24v6 if you mean for the mk1 as its the early model its highly unlikely the looms there on the mk1 and can involve serious rewiring to do it in short not really worth it if you have the loom the wires and plug will be wrapped up under the seats or under the carpet below the seats

Thanks for the reply, I've just got the basic loom, just need to know if it would matter what model I got the loom off. Does it have the connections for keyless entry on it because my car doesn't?

Keyless entry id a totally different thing the loom wont enable that youde need a special blank key that fits the ignition transponder relays then have it activated the titanium models have the heated seats youde also need the switches and may need it activated as well add the cost of heated seats in £800 at least

So the connections for keyless entry are on a different loom? Don't want to buy one and find out i can't install it because my car hasn't got keyless system. Thanks

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club