Do Not Sell My Personal Information

new fiesta finance

MIC88

Hello People

Currently have a 07 Fiesta Zetec 1.25, looking to change this to a new 09 Fiesta Zetec 1.4 3dr, only opiton would be the Zetec S wheel's as Zetec is pretty well speced as standard.

Only thing holding me back is the £70 diiference in monthly repayment's of what i have now and what i would like to change to. Dealer is looking £254 a month on 3 year deal on opition's. is this the going rate and what could i haggle it down to

thanks in advance

Im going to have some Zetec S alloys and tyres up for sale as of next thursday, as I am having the Mountune upgrade to my zetec S, have done 1800k miles on them, what price would you have to pay for them with fords?

We have only got finance for about £9,999 as we traded a car in and also got quite a bit off through various things, like VAT reduction, friend gave us a Ford ticket and also they knocked £500 off because we didnt have the bluetooth (car was already waiting without it). But over 3 years including redundancy protection we are paying £175 per month.

http://www.fordpartsuk.com/shop/c/fiesta_2...loy_wheels_416/

Alloys seem to be around a ton each so £400. you going to try and sell em?

Yeah will sell them, OH says there is no point having them just hanging around in the garage collecting dust. Will also sell the other bits that they take off the car too.

Oh and any money made we will buy the side skirts for the car.

you might get a good price on eBay for brand new, perfect condition, slightly used, official ford alloys. Almost definitely wont be able to flog the exhaust tho.

Did you find out if the mountune exhaust is a full stainless steel system? Like all the way from the manifold to the tailpipe?

Im going to have some Zetec S alloys and tyres up for sale as of next thursday, as I am having the Mountune upgrade to my zetec S, have done 1800k miles on them, what price would you have to pay for them with fords?

We have only got finance for about £9,999 as we traded a car in and also got quite a bit off through various things, like VAT reduction, friend gave us a Ford ticket and also they knocked £500 off because we didnt have the bluetooth (car was already waiting without it). But over 3 years including redundancy protection we are paying £175 per month.

Are you sure, those figures suggest you are only paying back £6300 not taking into account the insurance. I can only imagine if those figures are correct, then there's a balloon payment to be paid at the end to keep the car.

Yeah thats right think its about £4k we will have to pay to keep the car.

Figures are rough guess as I am stuck upstairs in bed with my back atm so cannot find the paperwork to check.

Hello People

Currently have a 07 Fiesta Zetec 1.25, looking to change this to a new 09 Fiesta Zetec 1.4 3dr, only opiton would be the Zetec S wheel's as Zetec is pretty well speced as standard.

Only thing holding me back is the £70 diiference in monthly repayment's of what i have now and what i would like to change to. Dealer is looking £254 a month on 3 year deal on opition's. is this the going rate and what could i haggle it down to

thanks in advance

You state the only option being the wheels, don't forget metallic paint is a cost option. According to the brochure, the 17" wheels aren't an option on the Zetec. Not saying you can't get them, just that you may have to buy seperate.

So for instance, you can get a 1.4 Zetec with metallic for around £10,100. If you can get the wheels, as an option, you're probably looking at another £400 for arguments sake, so you need £10,500.

Using the Ford finance calculations giving a £1000 deposit, here's the options.

2 Years Ford Options @ 4.9%

On The Road Price

£10,495.00

24 Monthly Payments

£239.76

Customer deposit

£1,000.00

Amount of credit

£9,495.00

Total Charge For Credit (inc. £10.00 Purchase fee**)

£694.24

Total Amount Payable

£11,189.24

GMFV (Optional Final Payment)

£4,425.00 to pay to keep the car after 2 years.

Mileage per annum

Excess mileage Charge

6.9p per mile

-----------------------------------------------------------------

3 Years Ford Options @ 7.9%

On The Road Price

£10,495.00

36 Monthly Payments

£208.65

Customer deposit

£1,000.00

Amount of credit

£9,495.00

£1,551.40

Total Amount Payable

£12,046.40

£3,525.00 to pay to keep the car after 3 years.

Mileage per annum

Excess mileage Charge

6.9p per mile

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ford Acquire over 3 years, which is straight finance @ 7.9%, ie paid of in monthly installments and no final payment.

On The Road Price

£10,495.00

36 Monthly Payments

£295.48

Customer deposit

£1,000.00

Amount of credit

£9,495.00

£1,152.28

Total Amount Payable

£11,647.28

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ford Acquire over 4 years, which is straight finance @ 7.9%, ie paid of in monthly installments and no final payment.

On The Road Price

£10,495.00

48 Monthly Payments

£229.86

Customer deposit

£1,000.00

Amount of credit

£9,495.00

£1,548.28

Total Amount Payable

£12,043.28

3 Years Ford Options @ 7.9%

On The Road Price

£10,495.00

36 Monthly Payments

£208.65

Customer deposit

£1,000.00

Amount of credit

£9,495.00

£1,551.40

Total Amount Payable

£12,046.40

£3,525.00 to pay to keep the car after 3 years.

Mileage per annum

Excess mileage Charge

6.9p per mile

:o :o Ford have set the GFMV lower since i got mine, my paperwork says almost £5,000 at the end of 3 years! I'm also paying £160 a month :)

:o :o Ford have set the GFMV lower since i got mine, my paperwork says almost £5,000 at the end of 3 years! I'm also paying £160 a month :)

My value is £5,450 after 2 years! With yours being £3525 and mine £5 does that mean its better for me or worse?

Thanks for the replies

forget to mention the paint, was looking at seal grey but can't see it listed for the Zetec on the Foed website, have heard there was trouble with this paint, so was looking at vision blue instead.

the wheel's the dealer has said they can fit are the Zetec S rim's or the Focus ST style. like the Zetec S one's better.

the 3 year's opition with the £1000 desposit sound's better, was only going to go with £500 or £750 as deposit

Thanks for the replies

forget to mention the paint, was looking at seal grey but can't see it listed for the Zetec on the Foed website, have heard there was trouble with this paint, so was looking at vision blue instead.

the wheel's the dealer has said they can fit are the Zetec S rim's or the Focus ST style. like the Zetec S one's better.

the 3 year's opition with the £1000 desposit sound's better, was only going to go with £500 or £750 as deposit

Cant get the Sea Grey on the Zetec. Only Zetec S upwards im afraid :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club