Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2005 Focus St Help Please

HOTTIGGER

Hi all got a 2005 55reg focus st3, only owned it a day and the engines management light came on, two fault codes p0087 p2178, cleared the faults drove about 20 miles light came back on and I think the car went into limp mode as hardley any boost, I took the kam fuse out for half hour and the mil light went out drove another 20 miles the next day and the light back on with fault code p0087, I've searched Google and its saying change the fuel filter, there Is not a fuel filter fitted to the mk2 focus, does any1 have any ideas wot it could be ?, I'm thinking maby the fuel pressure sensor? Or maby fuel pump ?, any advice or suggesting would be great thanks in advanced.

Fuel rail pressure too low and fuel too rich off idle the fuel filter is part of the pump sender unit check the fuel pump fuse and connections on the fuel pump also the fuel pump relay may bw sticking and need replaced it can be a faulty fuel module to be honwst a dealer would be best they can test the fuel pressure